Four

Day-2 (Tuesday , August 31st 2021)

Yujin arrived at the school early as usual, entering her class with all eyes on her. Is her shoe still smell like a poop? But she wore another shoes that day, so it was really impossible for it to still have that smell.

"Are you being serious? Yujin? Sungchan?"

Hearing her name and Sungchan being mentioned by some of her classmates, she already knew what the actual content they talked about. Maybe they saw both Sungchan and herself walked home together, not just that. Sungchan also gave her a piggyback which she considered everyone will misunderstood the real situation.

And of course, the bitch, Kim Hawon who has a huge crush on Sungchan (the one who talked to Sungchan last day) walking towards Yujin with her bitches look.

"Who are you to get closer with my boyfriend?" Hawon's voice echoed in the class, making everyone attention were on them.

"What boyfriend?" Yujin asked, still remain calm.

"Sungchan, he is my boyfriend. Stay away or you know what will happen later," Hawon smirked, feeling that she won the arguement.

Inside, Yujin already laughed at her really hard. If she can roll on the floor right now, she already did that earlier. Did Hawon talked about Sungchan? The anti-girl person? Boyfriend? Nah- Yujin really sure that Sungchan also wouldn't admit that.

"Okay. Then?" Yujin replied, letting out of chuckle before continued,

"It's okay Hawon, I believe in you. But try harder, you can become a good liar one day," Yujin said before leaving the class, including Hawon that gasped because of her unexpected replies.

-

"Yujin? Are you okay?" Jisung fasten his way to the place which Yujin asked him to come. As expected, she cried at that place, her face turned red, eyes swollen.

Jisung immediately put his sister into a hug. He knew something similar happened at her again. Maybe this time, it was her classmate.

"You want me to give them a lesson? You want me to meet them?" Jisung asked caringly. If he knew who did this, he will make sure that person will kneel down, begging for an apology from his sister.

"Sung, I just scared. That's all. Because of that I don't want to go to the prom night with Sungchan. You know what will happen right if someone like me go to that kind of event with one of your friends? Of course it will affect me badly," She said, still cry over the thing.

"You hate Sungchan? You want me to tell Sungchan that you don't want to attend this prom night?"

"No, I can't hate him just like that. He is totally a stranger for me, Sung. How can I hate him? I think I can't continue this anymore. I want to cancel everything. Can you-" Yujin bit her lips as she saw Sungchan walked towards them.

"I think, we should talk about this at home, look who's coming," Yujin continued, her eyes pointing at Sungchan's direction.

"Oh, Sungchan. Why you follow me?" Jisung asked nervously. It's not like he did anything wrong, but they just talk about Sungchan and the prom night.

"You asked me to call you when we need to go to the art class," Sungchan said.

Jisung and Yujin looked at each other, thinking about the same thing before Jisung looked at Sungchan back.

"You can call me using the phone like you always do? Why you come here then?" Jisung raised his eyebrows. Sungchan acted suspicious right now.

"Oh yes, phone. I forgot about that, I will go first," Sungchan turned around, walking away, leaving the two siblings at the place.

Jisung and Yujin let out of chuckles, as they found out that Sungchan is kinda funny sometimes despite his cold attitude.

"You okay now?" Jisung stood up, fixing his school uniform a little bit before looked at Yujin once again. Yujin nodded, smiling. After meet Jisung, she felt better. Maybe Sungchan made she felt better too, she guessed?

"Let me send you to your class first, then I will go to my class," Jisung grabbed Yujin's arm, helping the girl to stand up before both of them walked together towards her class.

-

'Urgh, dumb Sungchan.' Sungchan can't focus at the class anymore. He just made himself looked dumb in front of Jisung and Yujin, which he kinda feel embarrassed about that.

Why his legs guided him towards Jisung and Yujin? He already thought about calling Jisung before but why he still go there? He really mad at his long legs right now. Somehow, he don't want to admit that he just making sure Yujin is doing fine.

After Jisung told him that Yujin cried somewhere and Jisung wanted to go to his sister, Sungchan was worried actually. Maybe because he also considered Yujin as his sister? Or it just a normal thing to worry about someone that crying, isn't it?

But, why he wanted to care about everything so sudden? This is not himself. This is not Jung Sungchan.