Eleven

Day-9 (Tuesday , September 7th 2021)

They bumped onto each other a lot that day, but neither one of them wanted to talk about anything. Maybe, it was Yujin that acted like they were a totally stranger after all.

Sungchan could not hide his face that he was really upset when Yujin ignored him.

For Yujin, she thought that she embarrassed herself, and she also mad at herself for thinking that Sungchan had a feeling for her. But as Sungchan told her that he just do all of these because she is Jisung's sister, it hurts her the most.

Why would she had fallen for this cold guy? He was nothing to compare with anyone. He never mean everything that he did.

Jisung is the only one who noticed what actually happened between them. He can feel a connection between his best friend and also his sister. Seeing them apart with each other, making Jisung felt uncomfortable so, he just made up his mind.

He wanted to help both of them to recognize their own feelings.

-

"Please, help me Sungchan." Jisung begged at him as always, but that day, Sungchan did not have any mood at all. He felt down, wanting to ignore everyone that talked to him.

Seeing Sungchan reaction, Jisung knew that he better stay away from Sungchan for a while.

He did not have any choices so there he was, walking toward his sister's class to seek for her help instead.

-

"Selling? I'm too tired, that's why I don't get involve with any club activities. Too lazy to do all of that," Yujin continued to study, fully rejecting Jisung's request this time.

"Sungchan can't help me this time. That's why I ask you to help me. But what should I do when you also-"

Hearing that made Yujin changed her mind real quick. Actually, she wanted to avoid Sungchan at first, that's why she refused to help him as she thought Sungchan will help Jisung too.

Because she knew that she will be bored tomorrow, she quickly nodded her head, accepting his offer.

"You should tell me earlier that no one wanted to help you. As a good little sister I always be, I will help my poor brother this time," Yujin cut him off.

"Wow, it's good then. I only need you for an hour, after that you can enjoy the carnival with Sungchan-"

"No. I don't want to see him." Yujin turned away. Why would her brother talked about Sungchan in every single things? She did not want to remember that name anymore.

-

"Jisung, help us. He does not want to talk since this morning. Who would make our Sungchan mad this time? He never act that way!" Sunghoon sighed, putting his head onto the table.

"He doesn't want to talk to me too. But don't worry. I will try my best to make he talks again."

Jisung walked towards Sungchan, grabbing his shoulder so Sungchan would look at him. Which he succeed when Sungchan glared at him with his fiery eyes.

"Wow, calm down little boy. I just want to give you this." Jisung gave him a lot of tickets, but each kind of ticket has two of them.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you. Ask your girlfriend." That was what Sungchan replied but Jisung cut him off.

"Ask my sister. Maybe both of you can settle things down. Just try it Sungchan. I will put it under your desk in case you change your mind later. Don't hide your feeling for too long."

Sungchan startled. Was it obvious? He thought by acting all cold and serious, no one would ever read his feeling, but Jisung did.

"Oh, she will be at my club's stall tomorrow for an hour. At 9 maybe? Just tell you, I need to go first! Thanks me later," Jisung patted Sungchan's shoulder before walking out from the class to meet his girlfriend.

"What Jisung said to Sungchan until he finally starts to move?" Yedam looked at the other three with an excited look.

"I don't know but, trust me, Jisung knows him better than us," Minhee replied.

-

Sungchan thought about what Jisung said earlier. Sometimes, he took a glance at the tickets that Jisung gave him. It may be interesting if he could spent a whole day with Yujin tomorrow, but how can he ask her when she totally ignore him?

He took the tickets, putting all of those in his wallet, smiling. Maybe Jisung was right. Just do it Sungchan. Nothing to be scared off or he will regret his whole life for not doing this.