07

“Doctor, maybe we should call Amy and Rory.” Evanna mumbled quietly.

“Don’t be so silly, we’re fine!” He smiled quickly.

She rolled her eyes, “We’re lost.”

“No we’re not.”

“Yes we are!” She stressed, “We’ve crossed this bridge six times already!”

The Doctor sighed, “We aren’t lost, Evanna. It’s a different bridge.”

“Alright, whatever you say…” She sighed with another eye roll.

The Doctor smiled before he frowned, “Wait! What’s that supposed to mean?!”

She shook her head innocently, “Oh nothing.”

“I’ll leave you here you know.” He frowned, upon getting what she was conveying.

“You’d pass me again in ten minutes – because it’s the same bridge. Just face it, we’re lost.” She told him with an amused smile.

He huffed and stormed off, leaving her standing on the bridge.

“Wait! Doctor!” She yelled, chasing after him.

“What?” He groaned, “Come to tell me that we’re lost again – I already know!” He frowned at her.

“You admitted it!” She laughed triumphantly, “We’re lost!”

He rolled his eyes and continued to walk ahead of her, “Evanna, I do hope you know that this forest has monsters in it that will eat you upon seeing you. I wouldn’t be able to save you if you were too busy dancing instead of following me!” He called without giving a glance back.

She stopped dancing, looking around, “Wait! I don’t want to be eaten!” She yelled, running after him once again.