Author's Note

Hey guys! This isn't an update I just thought I'd write a little note to you all and tell you what's happening. I'm going to create a full Doctor Who story (11th Doctor and my OC Evanna Lockhart). I got the idea from manlybeachreader and I decided that I would make one. This will be a challenge for me but I'll do it because I've got ideas for it! 

I will be continuing this series simultaneously as doing the new full blown story and I will try and update on the same day or at least in the same week. I probably will end up slacking a bit in writing and updating and if I do; leave me a message telling me to hurry the hell up!

The story, I haven't decided a name for it yet, is still in the stages of planning so it won't be up for another couple of days. I'm off all of this week (except Friday as I have an exam and then I have three consecutive exams on the 13th, 14th and 15th of next week) so I will try and update as best as I can. But it might not be that often since I want to acheive the best grades as I possibly can and will be studying for the majority of my time. (Yay...)

So, if you enjoy this Doctor Who one-shot series; perhaps begin reading my Doctor Who story which will tell the Doctor and Evanna's tale from the very beginning, with old and new characters. It might follow some plots of a few episodes but for the most part of it; it'll be my creation.

This was meant to be a small note, didn't really turn out that way - did it? ;)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this series and my new upcoming series. Thank you for voting, reading and commenting etc. Please, feel free to review my works and tell me what you think of them. If you have any possible ideas for either this or the story then tell me! Everything is much appreciated! Thank you!

<3