Chapter 1

Isobel's P. O. V:

BlackPink's Playing With Fire plays from my phone in my bedroom as Pin, hovering over me, kisses my lips sweetly.

I wear a brown tank top and jeans. I've also hung my horseshoe the right way up on my door, on a hook, like I said I would last year.

It's been a year since I officially moved to The Island and Pin has officially become my boyfriend. We've been dating ever since the incident with the horse thieves last year. I'm now 16, having celebrated my birthday on April 23.

Since we'd started dating, Pin had gotten me this beautiful Arabian horse head locket which I hardly take off. He'd bought it as he'd thought of Pegasus. In it, I keep a picture of me with Pin, his arms around me as we smile at the camera, and a picture of me with my arm around Pegasus's head.

 In it, I keep a picture of me with Pin, his arms around me as we smile at the camera, and a picture of me with my arm around Pegasus's head

(Just with a gray Arabian)

Zoe has been training Raven and she's now Marcus's girlfriend. Howard and his family moved back to Australia as my cousin had wanted to compete for the Australian Team. Dad had helped them get the horses there, after bringing Storm and Princess back to Bright Fields.

The stables had been put up for sale and you wouldn't believe who the owner is. Even I'm still struggling to believe it.

Pin kisses me gently, my heart going crazy in my chest.

The moor pony he'd been taking care of had fully recovered and was released back into the wild.

Pin pulls back and gazes down at me with awe glimmering in his blue green eyes, hands resting on my waist as I gaze back at him. "You're so beautiful," He murmurs.

I smile back at him before he kisses me again, my fingers threaded through his blonde locks. After a few more minutes, we pull back and Pin lies down beside me. I snuggle into his side as Pin wraps his arms tightly around me and I rest my head on his chest, feeling content.

"How's Howard been?" Pin asks, lightly running his fingers up my side and making my skin tingle.

"Great. He and Lakota have won many competitions," I say. Howard had promised to keep in touch with me, and Rosie. He sees her as a little sister and is quite fond of the girl. "He's isn't sure if he'll come to visit soon, though. I hope he will."

"I'm sure. It's too bad your cousin didn't stay with you. I think we all miss him—especially Rosie."

"Yeah."

Pin and I remain cuddled into each other for a long while after that, content in each other's arms. I doze off for about an hour until Pin asks me, "Hey, do you want to go for a ride on the beach?"

I lift my gaze to his as I smile and say, "You bet."

                      🐴🐴🐴