Chapter 5

Isobel's P. O. V:

Today is Zoe's 16th birthday and I'm currently cantering Pegasus through the jump course. The day following the beach party, Pin had come over to my house for dinner and afterwards, he'd told me he'd ended up kissing Zoe after their race.

Pin had explained it was because he'd wanted to prove Zoe wrong about her answer to Mia's question, but Pin had promised me he was still in love with me. No one else.

I'd only hugged Pin after that and we'd cuddled together.

Pin had been relieved I didn't seem to hate him.

I'd also found out that both my parents were invited to the arcade with Elliott, Ted and Maggie after she'd tried and failed to get Elliott to give Ted his money back, but Elliott had refused and invited Ted to have a beer with him. Afterwards, they'd asked their friends out to the arcade.

Once I finish the course for the third time, without the whip, I halt Pegasus before James. "Getting much better each time. Not bad, Izzy," He says, patting Pegasus's forelock.

"Thanks. I have to go get ready for Zoe's party. Maggie's asked me to sing and I'd agreed," I say as I dismount and lift the reins off Pegasus's head.

"I'm looking forward to it," Says James before I lead my horse from the arena.

After leaving Pegasus in the field, I head to the office to ask Jade if I could invite Pin to the party. Susie had asked if Callum could come and Jade agreed but Mia refused, though Susie would've invited him anyway.

Standing in the doorway to the tack room, I see Mia and Jade on the couch as I ask, "Jade, is it alright if I invite Pin to the party?"

"Of course," She says.

"Great! Thanks! I'll go call him right now," I say, grinning at them before I leave.

I dial Pin's number and he answers a second later. I sit on the hay bales as I say, "Hey."

"Hey. I was just about to go for a ride with Gaby," Says Pin.

"Good timing, then. I was just wondering if you wanted to come to Zoe's party as my date?" I say.

"Sure. I'll be there," Says Pin, a smile in his voice.

"Great. See you then," I say before we hang up.

Later that afternoon, I'm on stage, singing, Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.

I'm wearing a blue high waisted skirt with a long, puff sleeved off the shoulder white top with a belt around my waist, a bit of cherry lipgloss on my lips. I'm also wearing a silver pink crystal unicorn head necklace and matching horseshoe earrings, my hair left loose around my shoulders.

 I'm also wearing a silver pink crystal unicorn head necklace and matching horseshoe earrings, my hair left loose around my shoulders