Bedtime

STILL SAL'S POV
"Yeah okay" He replies with sas in his voice.

As we make our way over to my room, I hear another pair of footsteps approaching.

"Hey kiddo, what are you doing up so late? And who's that?"

"Yeah sorry dad, this is Travis. He's gonna stay over for tonight."

"Ah okay, what's up with those bandages?"

"Don't worry about it dad"

"Okay buddy, goodnight. Try not to make too much noise"

"Yeah okay, thanks dad"

TRAVIS' POV
Fuck. I thought the minute his dad walked into the room a fight was about to take place. His dad is actually super- nice? I didn't know that it was possible to have such a good relationship with your father.

"Hey um, you don't have to sleep on the floor you know."

"You sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable"

I feel a grin starting to form on my face. God he's so nice, who wouldn't like him?

"I'm sure. I'm not gay dude"

"Says your little bathroom note"

I start to sweat. Did he know I wrote it? How did he figure it out? Does he know who I have feelings for? Just how much does this boy know about me?

"W-what bathroom n-note?"

SALS POV
oh shit. I fucked up badly. I let it slip without thinking. He probably thinks I'm some weird stalker, he already bullied me enough. What if he starts bullying me again? Shit.

"The one that you missed to throw in the trash can"

"H-how did you know i-i-it was mine?"

"I just kind of guessed, you were the only person in the bathroom and the note was covered in red just li-"

I pause. I do not want to get him any more nervous than he already is. Hopefully I cut myself off in time.

"Hm?"

"Oh it's nothing."

"Uh okay, anyways. I really don't mind if you come up here with me."

TRAVIS' POV
I feel hot and sticky. Sal Fisher, the boy I have bullied for years on end is in the same bed as me, lying down. I wonder if he should take his prosthetic off? It must be uncomfortable sleeping with it on.

"Hey, you can take off your prosthetic. It's probably uncomfortable sleeping with it on"

"Won't you just make fun of me for my face? Saying how ugly it is?"

"No. I swear to God I wont. You know how religious I am."

"Well I guess I will, I'm not too sure why but I do feel pretty comfortable around you."

SALS POV
I start to unbuckle my prosthetic. I'm so fucking scared to see his reaction, I know he said he wouldn't make fun of me but I've never shown my face to anyone except Ash and Larry.  I slowly put down my prosthetic.

"Oh my god you're gorgeous!"

"Really? You think so?"

"Fuck did I say that outloud?"

"Definitely did."

We both start laughing, Travis is really fun to hang around when he's not beating the shit out of me. He has a great personality and is genuinely a good guy! I just wish he wasn't always punching me, if we had become 'friends' earlier, I'm sure I could've helped him.

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AND TRAVIS' POV*
If only I could've slept in longer, I hate how my brain is basically wired to wake up everyday at 7am. It's all thanks to father, he would always take me to church on Saturday morning- FUCK!

How do I leave in the nicest way possible? I don't really want to leave, his sleeping face is so cute and peaceful but if father realises I'm not at home, I'm fucking screwed.

I jot down a note for Sal to read when he wakes up and jump into the elevator when I run into someone.

"Watch where you're going dumba- Larry?"

"Travis?"

LARRY'S POV
What. The. Fuck. Please tell me that the weed is messing with my eyes. I did not just fucking bump into Travis coming from Sal's floor. Did they at least fuck or something? I don't see anything new on Travis apart from a lot of bandages.

I approach Travis and just eye him down. What was he doing with Sal? Why is he leaving so early in the morning? What happened? Is this why Sally got so angry earlier when I was calling Travis a piece of shit?

"Dude. What the fuck were you doing in Sal's room."

"S-sorry we were just-"

I punch him. This fucker isn't allowed to destroy me and Sal's relationship. I don't care what the fuck he's going through, he won't seperate me and Sal.

"Stay the fuck away from Sal, you got that? I don't know whatever you two have going on but I don't want it continuing."

"B-but I just wanted to m-m-make a friend. I-I swear I'm n-not going to h-hurt him"

"You hurt him, you're dead. Got that?"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Good."

Fuck that kid is a handful, I hate him so much but I'm not gonna make him stay away from Sal just yet, I'd rather not hurt Sal because of the terms we're on right now.

TRAVIS' POV

Why the fuck did I have to run into him of all people? I seriously have to go home now or I'm so fucking screwed. As soon as the elevator stops on the ground floor I sprint out and run all the way back to my house, I climb up via my window as to have the lowest chance of getting caught but that's when I see the door to my room is open.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HIM! WHAT IF HE WAS WITH THE FAGS FROM HIS SCHOOL?"

fuck. Why does he always have to be all up in my business? Can't he shut up? I slowly tiptoe to my bathroom so I can lock the door when I remember what I'm wearing. Shit, I left my clothes at Sally's house. What do I do? If father sees me with this shirt he'll definitely kick me out and beat me to death.

I slowly open the door and sprint to my closet to pick out some clothes for me to chuck on that will cover up the bandages, maybe a long sleeved sweater and jeans will do? I've never really worn jeans but god this is definitely the first time I have to.

I sprint back to the bathroom and change as quickly as I can, it's only a matter of minutes, maybe even seconds before father realises I'm home. God if you're listening, please don't let him see my bandages.