He knows.

Today's going to be a long day.

TRAVIS' POV
I cant help but to constantly stare into his eyes. God who made him so perfect? I cant believe I'm lucky enough to be his friend, and here I was thinking I wouldn't have any friends by the end of my life. Are we really friends though? I mean he just came over to bring my sweater, nothing special.

As I start to relax around him, Sally rests his head in my lap.

"Uhh wh-what are you doing?"

"Hm? Just laying down, am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Nono It's not-"

SALS POV:
Mr Phelps bursts the door open and he does not look happy. I thought Travis was supposed to have the perfect family because of their good reputation, not one that fights? Sure, Travis may seem a bit worried at school but I really didn't think things at home were this bad.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON- *cough cough* ahh sorry, I believe it's time for you to leave, Sally was it?"

I hear him mutter the word "fag" under his breath, what's wrong with this man? I thought he'd at least have some respect.

"Y-yeah Sal I think i-it's time to leave." Travis starts to push me up and signal for me to pack my stuff and leave.

"I'm fine, I don't think my dad will mind me staying here"

"No Sally, i-it's time for y-you to leave."

"But-" He grabs my arm. The fuck got into him? We were having a moment and now all of a sudden he's being a total dick.

"Now you young man come with me."

TRAVIS' POV:
fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit. Will Sally hear father screaming at me? Fuck what if he finds out and tells everyone. This is why I cant trust anyone, father is going to think that I'm gay. Shit.

"Travis. I'm sure you know why I wanted to talk to you"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Travis, are you gay? It's okay if you're gay, I support you. God made you who you are"

What? It's like I'm speaking to a whole new person. Father hates the gays, he always calls them fags and talks about how demonic their community is. But did he change? I don't know whether to trust this or not, he might be acting supportive just to see if I'll come out to him or not.

"I'm not a fag father."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BOY DOING IN YOUR LAP? DO YOU JUST PARTICIPATE IN FAG ACTIVITIES FOR THE FUN OF IT?"

"H-he was just-"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES. As soon as that boys gone, I swear Travis you wont be able to walk"

And that's when footsteps start to come down the stairs.

SAL'S POV:
Jesus Christ, I'm upstairs packing my stuff and then I hear yelling, but not the kid of yelling as in "why did someone come over", the kind of abusive father yelling. Is mr Phelps abusive? Everything starts to make sense now, the bruises, the scars, the pain Travis is going through. God, no wonder he got so panicky over that song, it reminded him of his dad.

I start walking down the stairs and the yelling starts to fade.

"You boy, go home now." Mr Phelps hisses with venom in his tone.

"Sorry but Travis and I need to finish this project, would it be better if he came to my house to finish it"

"No. Travis is busy."

"I get that sir but we need to finish this pro-"

"OH WHATEVER, FINE. FUCK IT, GO! SEE IF I CARE"

Jesus, for someone who is such an important man, you wouldn't think he would loose his temper this often.

TRAVIS' POV
Oh my god. Did Sally really just save me from father yet again? This boy is an angel, truely sent down from the heavens.

(AUTHORS NOTE: Thank you guys sm for all the love on these chapters recently, I feel the need to once again state that I am infact a trans omni sexual so I have the right to reclaim the slurs that will be/have been stated. Sorry for the short chapter after a long time of waiting though)