Epilogue

*one month later*

Now don't go causing riots or protests yet. I knew what I was doing and for good reason too. And I was more then eager to get some things settled so I may return to my life in Underland.

Let's get caught up now shall we?

One month ago Alice and I fell down a rabbit hole, met some friends, found some family, one of us found love and the other defeated a creature of great destruction.

It was an experience that changed our lives, and as soon as we climbed out of the rabbit hole back to the upper world, we weren't to keen on going back to the way things were.

Alice as you expected, did not accept Hamish's proposal. Thank god because if I knew Alice was spending her life miserable it would of been hard to leave.
But after embarrassing the prick and putting on quit a show at the proposal party, her and Lord Ascot decided to become partners instead, investing in Alice's dads old company. Alice had big plans, bigger then I ever expected.

"I can't believe your going to China." I laughed as I helped her put some clothing in a suitcase. "How long is that going to take?"

She smiled at me "A while I hope. Not to eager to come back to London for a while. I get to finally see the world, Annie."

I smiled back "Well I have a going away present."

I went to her wardrobe and pulled out a colorful dress that I had been designing for the last month.

She gasped coming over and feeling the fabric in her fingers

"Annie it's perfect."

"I did some research on fancy clothing in China. I added my own little flares of coarse but if my best friend is going to meet an emperor she's gonna look her best."

She pulled me into a hug and we stayed there for a while

"It's gonna be weird not having you here to come back to."

I pulled back
"The full moon is almost here. And I just know deep in my gut that it's time. I just couldn't leave you here without knowing you were ok."

She laughed
"I'll be just fine. I'll miss you terribly but, you belong in Underland. Just don't go off and get married yet till I come and visit next."

I blushed thinking of Tarrant. I missed him terribly, and leaving him was a regret of mine but I knew now I could leave the above in peace knowing everything was settled. Alice was off on her next adventure. Her mother, the women who gave me a home in need, was comfortable. And me? Well I was ready for my next adventure as well.

We arrived at the docks soon after. I joined her family in watching Alice board "The Wonder", her fathers ship. I stood next to her mother and sister and watched as she turned to us and smiled and headed to the front to look out on the sea.