New Book

Hi everyone! So I wanted to take a break from this series and start a book I had in mind. So my all time favorite cartoon series is Gravity Falls. I don't see a whole lot of fanfics on Wattpad that really go into depth with some characters so I wanted to throw my hat into the ring here. 

I also saw I did have some hard core Disney fans here so that's why I'm posting this announcement in these books.

The book is up and already has a few chapters written. Check it out! Description bellow:

Guinevere Fuller was quite happy with her secluded life in Glacier Bay, Alaska. It was just her, her younger sister, her son, and her studies. Being one of the leading scientists in whale research seemed like the five star life, but a lonely one at that. However after years of pain, and lost, it's exactly what she needs.

That all gets flipped upside down when she receives a letter, begging her to come to a strange town named Gravity Falls, OR. There she reconnects with old friends, makes new ones, and may even find love in a once hopeless relationship in the past.

Guinevere knows in her heart that whale songs aren't suppose to be lonely. They are a call waiting for a response. The remaining question is, can Ford break down those walls built up so long ago, for Gwens song to reach him? While also trying not to lose her to an evil in the shape of a triangle?