Chapter 13: Power

Andromeda POV

I thought when my mother passed away I would be ok. In fact I was sure I'd be ok. She raised me to learn how to handle my self and all up in till now I've been doing pretty good. But when you find out your mother is a magical being from another world and you have the same properties, you start to realize maybe how helpless you really are without her guidance.

Cause I certainly didn't know what to do when the wall practically exploded next to me as an object shot into my hand, causing me to go flying, not just out of the dungeon, but up the stairs out of the dungeon through a wall.

That certainly should of killed me.

I heard the castle people in the hall I crashed into scream and run from my form which was practically shaking at this point.

I was covered in rubble and dust and I left a practical warn zone behind me.

However I noticed I was still glowing. I didn't feel any pain. I felt... amazing actually. Completely freaked out but amazing.

I glanced at my hand and saw the beautiful instrument of destruction in my grasp. The lonely bow finding its place.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard the frantic running of metal. I looked up to see red knights charging towards me.

"Son of a-"

"Get her!"

That's when I started running.

My feet pounded against the red carpeting as I tried to keep up with the maze that was the halls of the castle. They were gaining and I had no clue what to do.

"What's the good of having this thing if there's no arrows not go with it?!" I screamed at the air

"She was able to pull an arrow out of thin air so she'd never run out."

My eyes widened in realization but soon became doubtful.

Was I honestly going to stop in front of an army to see if this will actually work?

I guess so because that's exactly what I did. I turned around and saw them approaching.

I can do this. I can do this.

I took a deep breath

"Arrow..."

I felt a tingle in my finger tips when suddenly an arrow appeared in my hand.

There was no time to show my surprise as I clumsily put it in the bow and fired... landing on the wall behind them...

"OH COME ON!" I shouted just as I was tackled to the ground

I felt there rough hands all over my as they wrestled me. I tried to fight them. I felt like I was suffocating. The shouts became muffled, my body was heating up...

And as if a bomb went off, my body defended itself and a ray of white threw them all off me, smacking them against the palace walls rendering them injured and probably unconscious from the large amount of force that came from me.

Panting I stood up completely shocked by what had happened... did I do that?

"Annie!"

I practically jumped still shaking from the overwhelming feeling of what happened. However to my relief it was my best friend.

She pulled me up into her embrace.