xɪɪ: ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

TW: DRUG ABUSE

"Since that moment everything went down..." I say. "I just couldn't stop, I... I couldn't stop taking them. For months I just went home and got high, even sometimes I would skip school so I could just take them. It...It got so bad that I started avoiding everyone, even you..." I look at Cindy. "The thought of drugs were constantly on my mind that I couldn't bring myself up even to talk or hangout with you. I'm so sorry but...But I'm clean now, have been for a year." I say and I feel Alice's hand grabbing mine, squeezing it, she feels me. Cindy looks at me but not in a sad way, instead it's with pride, she was proud of me for overcoming my addiction and it brought me joy. I just can't wait to get out of here and live an actual peaceful life with Cindy by my side, far away from what keeps me dark.

"We all have our ways to deal with Shadyside." Alice says. Cindy looks behind her and grabs some red moss from the wall.

"This." She says. "This moss, it stained my shirt. The Outhouse!" She says excitedly, she gets up and looks around, we see the walls all covered in that red moss. "This stuff is all over the Outhouse."

"Camp." I say. "It means we're close." I help Alice get back in her feet. We start walking again and a strong smell runs trough my nose.

"Do you smell that?" Cindy asks.

"It smells like shit." Me and Alice both say in disgust.

"Is that toilet paper?" Alice asks pointing the flashing to some place.

"It's the Outhouse. It's gotta be." Cindy responds.

"Holy shit." I say looking around. We are litterally under the fucking toilet.

"There it is. Look." She says pointing out to the toilet seat. We suddenly hear some groaning and thuds, coming from the outhouse.

"Help! Help! We're down here! Help!" The three of us shout so the person at the outhouse can hear us. Someone opens the toilet seat and I see Ziggy.

"Cindy?" Ziggy asks confused.

"Ziggy? Oh my God!" Cindy says in relief that her sister is okay.

"What are you doing down there?"

"It's kind of a long story." She shouts. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just hold on a second." Ziggy says and closes the toilet seat.

"Ziggy! Are you okay?" Cindy asks but no response.

"Typical Ziggy." I joke and they chuckle. Ziggy opens the toilet seat again and throws us a bucket with a rope.

"Just get on! We're pulling you up." Ziggy says.

"Yes!" We all say in relief.

"You guys go first." I offer.

"Alice, go." Cindy says. Alice grabs the rope and positions herself on the bucket, Ziggy and the other person she's there with start pulling the rope. Suddenly we hear a huge noise come from the outhouse and Alice falls from the rope, someone's body falls trough the toilet and it hits right on me. It's Gary..oh my fucking God... Cindy starts pushing the body above me as she screams for Ziggy. Don't die Ziggy, don't die. I start getting a little dizzy and nauseous, Gary's blood was all over me..

Blood..

Gary..

I get up from the floor, but as soon as I stand I fall on my knees to the floor. I put my hand on the floor for support and start vomiting basically my whole lunch, I see the blood on my hands and puke even more. This can't be happening...