Chapter 1: The Old Journal

In the Island of Kong Island. Donkey Kong and his pal, Diddy kong was walking to the jungle to get some bananas.

"Does the day look nice, lil bud?" Dk asked.

"Yeah, i think it does." Diddy shrug.

As they arrive to the banana trees. They look in eyes.

"Alright, Lil Buddy." DK said "You start some on the left, i'll start on the right.".

"Sure thing, DK!" Diddy said giving a thimbs up.

They all went to any trees. Dk started shaking hard to bananas fell while diddy uses his peanut popgun to shot that the bananas to catch. Each and much all came down from the two monkeys. After that, they all took a nice rest of their exhusting.

"This was fun!" Diddy said

"Indeed." Dk said "Hold on, just one more tree left.".

Dk went to the last tree to get bananas. As he shake it too hard. An hard object bonks on into DK's Head.

"You ok?" Diddy asked.

"Yeah, i'm ok." Dk said.

As dk streaches his head to remove the pain, he notice a book from the tree has been lead down to the ground.

Dk pick up the book with his big hands.

"What is this?" DK asked.

"It looks like a big journal." Diddy said "and look! It's included number locks."

As Dk confused of it. He notice a gold font name logo similar as his one from his tie.

" 'DK'?!" They both said in shock.

"But... this isn't mine." Dk said "i never own... this."

"Maybe, we better tell cranky about this." Diddy said.

"Yeah! Let's go." Dk agreed.

As Dk and Diddy headed to Cranky's Cabin. Dk holds on the the journal to shown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Cranky's Cabin. Cranky was chilling in his Rocking chair to relax.

"Finally, i can relax." Cranky said as he sigh of relief.

While his relaxing, Diddy and DK cried out.

"Cranky! Cranky!" They said in joy.

Cranky's eyes were wide open and feel annoy when something would disturb his slumber.

"What do you whippersnappers want?!" Cranky said being... cranky.

"Look what we found." Diddy said

"A journal that someone uses my name. Eventhough i never own this." Dk said.

"Let me see that!" Cranky said as he snatch the journal out of him.

As he look at it, he notice the symbol and reconized the journal. He almost freak out of his spine.

"So, who does it belong to?" DK Asked.

"I'll took a research on it." Cranky said "why don't you go back and play while i'll figure it out?".

Dk and diddy were confused at first

"Uh... ok, cranky." Diddy said.

As Dk and Diddy left, Cranky went back to his cabin inside as fast as he tried. Even when he is pretty old. He look at the journal and he felt disbelif in sad a little bit.