Chapter 8: Betrayal

As they arrive to the shore, King k rool has arrive. He is a large kremling with a cape and crown. He bring his kremlings minions to crowd the island.

"Well... if it isn't the Kong family?" The king himself chuckled evily.

"What do you want, K. Rool?" DK said in anger.

"Oh? Well, i came for the crystal coconut!" King k. Rool said as he tried to slice the kong family with claw, luckly, he miss it.

"We don't want you here!" Diddy said in cofident.

"Go away!" Dixie said along.

"AND DON'T COME BACK!" Cranky shouted.

King k. Rool laugh louder and louder.

"Oh? I don't think so." He smirked.

As the kong were confused at point, someone knock cranky kong to the ground hard, made him pass out.

The kongs are shocked, DK rush to find who hurt cranky, someone took DK also to the ground by stepping on his back. DK might be strong but someone is much stronge than him.

Diddy tried to attack them but they knock them out.

See it, Dixie hates when someone tried to hurt her boyfriend. She flew to attack them but someone grab her by the ponytail and throw at her. The kongs are past out.

Someone has must won, and that someone is no other than... Donkey Kong Jr.

"Good job." King k. Rool said "Kremlings! Lock all the kongs to the ship.".

The kremlings commanded what k. Rool said.

Donkey Kong jr look at his past-out grandson, feeling that he is wining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's dark, DK is started to woke up. He shake his head to snap out of it. So does the other kongs as well and notice the tied up they're on.

The kongs are in tied up somewhere. The rope on them is big and tight as DK. He tried to use his strengh to break the ropes apart, but no used. The ropes are stronger than his power.

"Great! Now were stuck!" Cranky said sarcastic.

"There's gonna be away to be get out of here." Dixie said.

"It's all your fault from the begining, Dixie!" Cranky shouted.

"Me?!" Dixie suprised.

"You're the one who's brought this situation the first place!" Cranky said "You're the one who tells your spider-monkey boyfriend about the family tree island.".

"Hey! Don't blame her!" Diddy said in a little pissed.

The kongs stared arguing at the same time. While their shouting, The door opens loudly. The kongs stop their fight after hear the door. It was no other than Donkey Kong Jr himself.

"Son! I'm glad you came." Cranky said in relief "please help us freed.".

Donkey Kong jr look at the kongs seriously. After a hardly stare at them, the breathe in.

"No." He responded.

The kongs were shocked of his replay.

"How dare you disobey your own father?!" Cranky shouted back.

"How dare? Don't you mean..'When you'?" Donkey Kong jr said.

"What are you talking about, Dad?" DK Asked.

"Didn't your Grandpops told ya!?" Dobkey Kong jr said yelling at hiz own son's face "He never get anything i want when i was a kid!".

"You wanted stuff that are too dangerous!" Cranky said "I wanted to protect you!".

"I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID PROTECTING PARENTING!" Donkey kong jr shouted "I NEVER ASK FOR HELP! DO I?!".

Dixie and Diddy felt fear of his shouting. But when it comes to DK and cranky, they're dissapointed.

"The kremlings are better than kongs anyway." Donkey kong jr scruffed.

"YOU ARE A KONG!" Cranky shouted at point.

"Screw you!" Donkey Kong jr talked backed "The kremlings are my new family... better than you.".

Cranky felt shocked of his opinion. Junior didn't saw a word. He left the room and closing the door.

Cranky grow silent.

"Cranky?" DK asked in worried "You okay?"

Cranky begin to tremble and almost spread a tear.

"I tried..." he sniffed in hold a tear "...You don't know how much i gone through, huh?".

Dk, Diddy, and Dixie notice cranky is close to had a mental breakdown.

"I worked too hard to find your own father, DK." Cranky said while tears fell "I spent years to figure where your father is. But when you found his journal, you made your old man happy."

"Cranky..." DK said in worried.

"You wanna know why i'm cranky!?" Cranky shouted in tears spread "I was sooo angry... still! I just hated me! I never succeed anything i got. I got my son back... but everything is still the same... and hurt. I miss how my family used to be. I miss wrinkly... and i miss my happy son. I miss everything i used to have that makes me better. I'm a terrible Grandpappy".

It went silent for a moment. Dk didn't know what he gonna say to his grandfather while cranky is still silent.

"Cranky... please don't blame yourself." DK said "you raise me someone for good. You make a good family to us. I miss wrinkly too. But dad was never been nice when we're reunited. But when you raise me to be a strongest kong. You're like a real dad to me. Except i'm your grandson. You make a perfect family. I'm proud of you that you've change and make things right. You have a good character development.".

"Heh, don't break the fourth wall." Cranky chuckled "That's my job.".

Dk and Cranky chuckled at the same time.

"If wrinkly was here..." Cranky said "I should tell her how much i miss her.".

"Finally, you said it." A voice somewhere said.

The kongs look around for what that voice coming from while stucked on rope.

"Is that?..." DK asked in shocked knowing that sound.

"It's..." Cranky said.

A strange ghost came past the wall, it's wrinkly kong.

"Wrinkly Kong!" The kong said

"Wrinkly..." Cranky said in joy.

Wrinkly grab a sword from a desk and fly to slice the rope down. The kongs are free.

Cranky gets up to headed close to his wife.

"Wrinkly..." He said in weaking voice.

"Cranky..." Wrinkly said in sweet "...I'm so proud of you, you finally what you'll be changed for a better.".

Cranky and Wrinkly chuckled at the same time.

"It's time to move on, Dear." Wrinkly said "DK is right.".

Cranky look at the kongs then look at wrinkly back. Cranky gets close to wrinkly. He and wrinkly were tried to get close for a hug, but for wrinkly as a ghost, They can't connect their touch. almost leave cranky to fall. they laugh of their silliness. they look at each other again. They led and kissed.

Dk, Diddy, and Dixie are adored by Cranky and Wrinkly's relationship.

"Awww..." Dixie said "Aren't they sweet?".

Diddy cries alot from their cuteness.