Chapter 9- Givin Up

As DK break the door with his fist. They all are free. They thought they will win soon. But they notice they are surrounded by King K. Rool and Donkey Kong jr. They're on the same k. Rool's pirate ship.

"Jr!" Wrinkly said in shocked.

"Hello to see again, mother." Donkey kong jr said in disbelieve.

Wrinkly is suprised that her own son never call her that before.

"It's over, you two." Cranky said in confident.

King k. Rool laughs evily while Donkey Kong jr still stood.

"Jokes on you." King k. rool growls "You're all finshed! Like your island.".

The kong look that kong island. They were started to get shocked. Diddy kong drop his peanut popgun from his shocking reaction.

The kongs are full with small fires on each tree. Smokes rising up, animals goes rampage in stampeded. The kremlings lock each any animals in cage. The kong island is finished.

"You monster!" Dixie shouted in tears spread a little.

"Dad! How could you?!" DK said shouted to his dad.

Wrinkly begin to cry as Cranky comfort her.

"You are in so much trouble!" Cranky said at jr.

"Oh please." Donkey Kong Jr Scoffed "You think i'm scared of being in trouble? What am i? 6?".

"Is that what you want?!" Cranky said in anger "ruling the island with terror?!"

"Is that what it is?" Donkey kong jr asked in disappointed "I though you still the toughest kong when i remember. You still didn't do your job.".

Cranky went shocked that what his son tell him remember himself.

"Cranky..." Dk said "What is dad talking about?".

"What Job?" Dixie asked.

Cranky tries to think of anything. but he had no choice to speak.

"Remember the woman named 'Pauline' i use to know?" Cranky asked.

"Yeah... why?" Diddy respond.

"Back when i was a huge big hairy ape..." Cranky said "...after i failed to be with her. I moved on from her and... i met your good old wrinkly kong. I relized that i choose someone who is like me... and not like pauline. After i train you to be the stronger kong in the island. I knotice how much you did better than i never had. All i want is to apologized to pauline for all the things i used kidnap her. And i didn't do it!".

"But why didn't you do it before or now?" Dixie asked.

Cranky took a deep breath and wipe off his tear with his thumb

"I'm afriad she will think i'm gonna kidnap her again, but i've changed." He said in a bit of sadness "You'll think i'm a monster.".

The kongs went silent by cranky's guilt.

"Looks like i'm gonna predicted that she will never forgive you." Donkey Kong jr Snickered.

DK suddely snaps, feeling that he had enough, he suddenly attack his own father.

Donkey Kong jr was sucked that his own son hurt him in harm.

They both started to attack each other. Unlike DK, jr is more bigger than him. As they beat each other one by one. They almost heaed to the bowsprit. As they stop when they notice they're gonna fall off the bowspirt, they pause their fight.

Dk is almost finshed off his father. Dk catching his breath from fighting. His fist is still pause in aim to be hit his father in the face.

"It's over, Dad!" Dk said in furious.

"Over?" Donkey Kong jr chuckles "We just getting started!".

Dk is confused at him, didn't know what he is talking about.

Then he hear a loud cry for help.

Dk look who is in danger. It was Candy kong who is in danger. She is captured by the kremlings. Showing his girlfriend in trouble, they are gonna push her off the bowspirt as well.

Dk felt shocked.

"Now listen here son." Donkey kong jr demaned.

Dk look at his father facely.

"This won't be take awhile." Donkey kong Jr said "focus! If you want your girlfriend back, you must give me your island. Now, hand over your tie or the girl gets it. You're nothing but me but worst than ever. Are you tired of living a family of lies?".

Dk felt upset. He put his fist that close to his father's face down and felt worthless. He give his tie and give it to his dad.

"That's what i thought." Donkey kong Jr laughed. As he felt succed. Suddenly, he give a hand signal at the kremlings to drop candy immediately behiding DK's back.

The kremlings do as he told. They drop candy to the water. Leaving the kongs grow shocked as ever.

Dk is also shocked, he started to swim to save his girlfriend to the water. Candy is drowning while she tried to hold her breath. Dk came just in time to caught her.

As they arrive the surface, they caught their breaths. Dk comfort his girlfriend for she is okay now.

After their hug, Dk look at thr island feeling defeated. Dk lost his home island. While that, Diddy came to check on Dk and Candy while he wears his Jetpack.

"DK! Candy!" Diddy cried "Are you okay?".

"Yeah! We're okay." Candy said.

"What happen?" Dk Asked.

Diddy explain that Dk's dad push him off from King K. Rool's boat. Dixie survive as she flew with her helicoper ponytail. And wrinkly lift Cranky with her ghostly strenght.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Dixie asked.

"Nothing." Dk said.

The kongs even candy were suprised that dk is now lost.