Chapter 4: Trip

The next day, Diddy and DK went to the beach area to visit their cool Friend, Funky.

"I don't know, DK." Diddy said worried "what if Cranky finds out?".

"He won't." Dk said in shrug it off "he won't figure it out.".

As Diddy and DK got to Funky Flights. A big kong as same size as DK, wears cool sunglasses, and owns surf boards and Flights.

"Hey Funks!" DK shouts.

"Sup, Dudes?" Funky said.

Funky and DK come to fit bump at each other in hello.

"What's on?" He asked with a smile.

"Dk and i found a journal that has the same name as his." Diddy said "maybe it was another Dk who own this book. And there is a island that could explained our Families.".

"A Family Tree island, huh?" Funky said "sounds like a creative place.".

Funky agreed to take DK and Diddy to the family tree island. And they hop on funky's plane. As the engines on and ready to go, they flew on to the sky.

While, on the flight, Diddy feeling excited.

"Ooooo. I can't wait to see about our families." He said in glee "maybe i'll get to know who are my parents are.".

"Me too!" DK said "i hope they look like me.".

"It's a good thing we must learn about their ancestors." Funky said "i'll go see mines too.".

Diddy and DK chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back in the Kong island, Cranky went the jungle to look for someone.

"Now where do those whippersnappers go?" Cranky asked himself.

As he keep on walking, he notice Dixie, Chunky and Kiddy playing in the middle of the jungle. He begin to walk up them. Dixie, Kiddy and Chunky notice cranky is headed to them.

"Hello cranky!" Dixie said.

"Have you kids seen DK and Diddy?" Cranky asked "I haven't seen them this morning.".

"No." Dixie said shaking her head "the last time i saw diddy on our date yesterday and talk about the rumorous family tree island.".

"Family tree island?" Chunky said "I've been there before.".

"Really?!" Dixie said in shocked "i thought it was a hoax.".

"Nope." Chunky said "I check and the island was bigger.".

Cranky realized that dixie and chunky  has said.

"Those whippersnappers!!!" Cranky said in rage "NO WONDER THEY TOOK THE JOURNAL!".

Cranky sped up as he could to find them. He used his crane and use it as a pogo stick the headed to the shore faster

Dixie and chunky were confused itself at first. While kiddy begs chunky to play more.