Chapter 11- The final battle

Meanwhile in kong headed shaped like big statue.

King k. Rool laugh of massive succesed while Donkey Kong jr lacking on the black rolling chair chewing on a toothpick.

"We finally did it!" King k. Rool said in proud.

"I always knew we get our plan work for the better." Donkey kong jr chuckled.

"I'm so happy i could kiss you!" King k. Rool said too much joy.

"In your dreams." Donkey kong junior laughed.

As they relax, a loud crash the broke their door.

The villains notice the kongs have returned from their failure thoughts.

"The kongs?!" King k. Rool said in shocked.

"It's over, Dad." Dk said in one step towards at them.

"So you stupid family got all together to stop us?" King k. Rool snickered.

"Yes... and?" Dk asked in smile.

King k. Rool has enough.

"STOP THEM!".

The kremlings came to surounding the kongs to stop them.

The kongs are in hyped to right for fight.

As the fight begins, Dixie flips her ponytail to knock one of the kremlings. Chunky knock each some kremlings with ray guns. Cranky and wrinkly being a team old couple, they smack the heck out of em. Cranky bonk some kremling armies on the head with his crane while Wrinkly lift a couple of kremlings and drop them to the ground. Lanky uses his long arms to strench out doing a spin for knocking kremlings one by one. Tiny uses her pigtails to fly like her sister, dixie. She knocks some kremlings with both of her shoes in the face. Diddy shots some kremlings with his peanut popgun. Suddenly he knocked out one of the kremlings along his peanut gun. Dixie knotice her boyfriend got hurt. But when a random kremling is ready to hurt him, she quickly grab the peanut popgun and shot in the kremling's face. Diddy is impress what dixie did that made him blushed.

As for DK, when he is surrounding by kongs fighting kremlings, he knotice Donkey kong jr and King k. Rool are waiting for Dk. Dk begin to march up to them only not focus on the kongs or the kremlings.

"Time to give up, you both!" Dk demaned.

"I though you're done being a king from all the lies my dad told you." Donkey kong said.

"I know." Dk said standing up to him "i don't care about that anymore. Cranky is a better father figure than you think!".

Donkey kong jr growls and started headed to his son.

They both started to attack at each other for a fight. King k. Rool came to behide DK's back, But as for dk, he knocked and throw the heck out of king k. Rool. K. Rool lose his balance and trip from thr cliff and suddenly fall.

Dk and Donkey kong jr continued their big fight. Jr might be bigger than his own son but DK still be stronger. Ad they go fighting and fighting, Donkey kong jr is almost close to the cliff.

"You think you're strong enough to fight me?!" Donkey kong jr stubborn "You're nothing like me!".

The piece of cliff begin to crumble leaving Donkey kong jr fall to the cliff. As he fall, suddenly, his arm was grabbed by DK.

Jr was shocked by his saving from Dk.

"Why did you do this?" Donkey kong jr asked "I left you behind."

DK took some breath while carry his father's arm.

"I never ask to let you die..." he said as he begin to pull up his father "...i want you to get out of my island!".

Donkey kong jr is not happy for his own son said to him.

He give all the kongs the death stare.

"Fine!" He said getting up "But i will never come back!".

Donkey kong jr begin to leave... for real.

The kongs begin to cheer of their succeed. They all have won!

Cranky was along with the cheer. He begin to knotice that his own grandson is a bit sad.

He walk to him making sure is he's okay.

"I'm sorry about your father, DK." Cranky said.

"You don't have to say sorry, Cranks." Dk said "Like i said, I don't need a dad... but i got you.".

Cranky smiles at his grandson.

However...

"YOU UNBELIEVEABLE APES!" a voice call from below.

The kongs went for the cliff to check something below who's the voice.

It was King k. Rool. He survived by the small cliff that led the exit pathway.

"You all may win this time..." king k. Rool said while be begin to leave "...But this isn't over!".

The kongs had enough to look at K. Rool.

"So... what are we gonna do now?" Tiny asked.

The kongs begin to think what will they do since the island is danage.