Chapter 2: Dixie

Later, Donkey and Diddy were walk along and still confused about the journal.

"That Journal is keep giving me a creeps" Diddy said.

"Tell me about it." Dk said rolling his eyes

Suddenly, Diddy's Coconut phone started buzzing. He pull out and it was a text of his girlfriend by the name of dixie kong.

"Oh, Dixie texted me." Diddy said in joy "she said wants me to hang out.".

"You go ahead." Dk said "i'm gonna check out candy kong over there. Have fun with your girlfriend.".

"I will." Diddy said.

Donkey kong and Diddy Kong went their sperated ways to hang out with their girlfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diddy go by vines to vines to be headed to dixie's place.

Dixie's home is like a tree house but with so much flowers around it.

Diddy had arrive just in time. Diddy knocking on the door. The door opens by a kong who has a same height as him, blonde hair follow by a straight ponytail, and pink clothing. That kong is dixie kong herself.

"Diddy!" Dixie said with a cheerful glee and gives her boyfriend a hug.

"Hey dixie." Diddy said with a chuckle.

"Let's make come some banana flavor cookies!" Dixie said.

Later as that, dixie and diddy however injoy their cooking times. Dixie gets alot of flour in her shirt while diddy got some in it too.

As they wait for the cookies to be ready, Dixie and Diddy begin to chat.

"DK and i Found a Old lost journal." Diddy said "we didn't know who it belongs to.".

"Why didn't you read it?" Dixie asked.

"Cranky said he is gonna discover it." Diddy respond "he's taking research.".

"Busy monkey huh?" Dixie teased.

"Yeah, come to think of it..." diddy said "... i never knew who are my parents really are."

"Don't worry, you got Dk and Cranky." Dixie said as she confort him "they are your family."

After making cookies, Diddy and Dixie are in Dixie's Room.

"I see." Dixie said "By the Way, I made a song for you.".

Diddy was suprised.

"Really?!" He gleed.

"Yes." Dixie said "it's about you... my champ, my boyfriend.".

As Dixie strig her gutiar, she begin to sing

"♪ When i'm on an adventure with you, i feel something.
And When i saw your eyes, you are my monkey being ♪"

Dixie keeps her romantic song for diddy till it's over.

"Dixie..." Diddy said with a Tearful happiness "... It's so amazing!.".

"Thanks, diddy." Dixie said with a smile.

They both stare at each other. As they lean close, suddenly, diddy's phone begin to buzz.

As diddy pull out his phone, and it was a text from DK. It read, 'Heyyo budddy! My date's over. Time to head home.'.

"Oh, looks like i better get going."" Diddy said.

As diddy walk to leave, Dixie stops him for one thing.

"Wait!" Dixie said as he grabs diddy by the arm "there is something i heard about.".

"What is it?" Diddy asked.

"There was a rumor of a mystery island somewhere away from this island." Dixie said "a place called the Family Tree island.".

"The Family Tree Isand?" Diddy asked.

"Yes!" Dixie said "is a island full of alot of trees. It's shows all of family of all from other creatures in islands. Maybe if you find it, you will know some answers.".

Diddy thought dixie has some smart facts than he thought.