Chapter 10- We can win this... Together

As they headed back to their destroyed island, dk and the kongs sat in the shore for their feeling of failure.

"Looks like we lost for now." Dk said in upset.

"No! We can't give up now!" Diddy said trying to cheer up DK.

"You don't get it!" Dk said in standing up "We grow up with hidden lies! Now they're open, We don't know what the future for our family holds.".

Dk felt getting weaker as he is. he tried to hide his feeling from the kongs. He started to cry in a bit pain.

Cranky walk to his grandson with him. He sit as well.

"I guess it was all my fault for years huh?" Cranky said "i should've told you everything from the begining.".

Dk look at his grandfather feeling ashamed.

"I was trying to moved on from all the mess up things i cause... but it's too hard that memories comes back to you that i stuck with." Cranky said "i always tried what is life look like when i'm still upset for. And that's why i'm cranky.".

Dk relized something that there's something than a lying family.

"Cranky... you did everything to protect me from all the dangerous stuff that happens growing up." He said putting his hand on cranky's shoulder "i never had parents. But you're like a true dad to me. You raised me better than what dad never raise me. If you wanna fixed your past mistake, you can."

Cranky felt happier what his grandson said to him. They both started hug at each other for their comfort.

As they stop hugging, dk relized what he thought as well.

"I guess i know what being a king meant for." He said while looking at the sunset sky "doesn't matter but the family secrets, being family is what you are together for a real better.".

The kongs grows confident what dk said.

"Kongs... Where fight back... Together!" He said in positive by raising his fist in the air.

The kongs accepted Dk's confident.

"I'm going with you." Candy said "You need a partner that have your back.".

Dk smiles at his girlfriend and impressed by her comfident.

"We're with you, Kongs." A familar voice said behide them.

It's Chunky, Lanky and Young old Tiny kong.

The kongs team up with their brave hearts. They all look at the semi-destoryed island and all ready to stop Donkey kong jr and King k. Rool.