Chapter 5: CHORONG's SECRET

BOMIs' pov

Arrgghhh!.... I hate headaches. Well who does not? Haha

Just woke up by this irritating alarm clock of mine.

I stand up going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Bbom-ah palli! Breakfast is served" Rong unnie shouted.

"Jon-kem-un o-ni (jangkaman unnie)" tsk.. I still tried to speak while brushing my teeth.

And when I'm done, I go to the table and eat with them. Wow! Chicken feet.. hehe Me and Corong unnie really likes Chicken.

"Yoreobeun.. prepare your things after eating.." Chorong unnie said.

"Waeyeo unnie?" Namjoo asked.

"Remember what manager says?.. We are going on a trip today with Exo" Rong unnie answered.

"Ah the trip.. but where are we going?" Namjoo asked again.

"That's.. Mmhh.. I don't know either.. but just prepare the things you want to bring.." she said.

Okay.. today is the trip. Well I want a vacation, hahahaha. But I'm just worried. Exo, they are Exo. I think they are the most famous boy group in their generation. And their fans... yeah, their fans.

I remembered what they did to Taeyeon sunbaenim when they found out that Taeyeon sunbae is dating Baekhyun. She got bashed so hard. And I don't want that to happen to the Apink members.

We already talk about it. That, as long as we can, we should avoid linking to someone and we should avoid getting involve in a rumors.

But what can we do? Manager already decided. And the two entertainments already agreed. I wonder how and why did SMent agree with this.

"Waahhh... eotteokkhae unnie? My crush in Exo is Chanyeol!.. haha" Namjoo suddenly exclaimed.

"yaahh.. Namjoo-yah! Why to suddenly say Chanyeol's name and say that she is your crush?" Eunji asked.

"Well.. It's just new for me. Having a show with a boy group. You guys? Even just for a second, didn't you think about having a boy partner or to be paired to someone?" Namjoo asked.

Well, I did. Hahaha

"You Naeun-ah.. what do you think about Kai? Huh?" Eunji asked

"Yah unnie.. Why me?" Naeun asked back.

"Aish.. just answer" Eunji said. "Mhmmhh.. I don't know. Hehe" Naeun just answered.

"You Bomi unnie?" Hayoung asked. "I don't know also. Ahahaha" I just don't want to mention someone.

"I think Bomi fits Baekhyun.." Chorong unnie suddenly join in.

"Waeyeo unnie?" Naeun asked. "Well.. Bomi is good at singing and dancing. And as I can see, baekhyun also is good at it.. They are both dorks. They always lighten up the moods of the others. They both learn Arts achuchuchu (sorry I don't know what is the exact.. hehe.. achuchuchu~) .. both from the province of gyeongi-do and they both has love for dogs" she reasoned out. Wow~ just wow.. how could she?

"Wow unnie.. how could you know all about that?" Hayoungie asked "W-well.. a-ahmm.. J-just joking! Ahahahahaha.." she just laugh. Struggling? Tsk tsk tsk tsk.

CHORONGs' pov

Whoo! Almost there chorong-ah..

They almost found out about it. Well, guys, here is a secret.

Readers, don't tell anyone okay. Hahaha. Okay here it is...

You know, even if I'm an idol too, I can't avoid idolizing someone too. My Bomi.. the gorgeous Bomi. She is my idol. Ahahaha. Why? She is great when it comes to talent. Singing, dancing, acting, hosting and others. Well, I really like her attitude too. So kind, caring, cheerful, respectful, obedient and many more. If she will choose the man of her life, that man should be so glad to have her in his life.

One day, when I'm sitting on my bed, I decided to entertain myself. I get a laptop and search for something. And as I idolizes Bomi, I searched about her. I found a lot videos focusing on her while dancing. I viewed some. Tsk, she's really good at dancing and adlib dances.

As I go further, I saw a video titled, 'ChoMi moments' .. Bwo? I clicked and watched it. It's me and her. Jeongmal? They.. wait, what did they call it? SHIP?..

ahahaha.. well I enjoyed watching it.

I view more and search for more. Then suddenly saw a video titled, 'BAEKMI for Bake my Days'.. wait. MI is for Bomi right? Then Baek is for who?.. Don't tell me.....

Then I clicked it. I watched the whole video.

I'm shocked. Totally shocked...

Is it really true? Baek? Byun Baekhyun? Baekhyun of Exo?

Doesn't he like SNSDs' Taeyeon sunbaenim?

I found more. The part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4 and part 5.

Wow~ so many moments. And somehow, I feel like I love watching it. I like watching baekhyun glances to our Bbom. But is it true or not? I'm not sure. Some say it is, some says it's just because of the camera angle.

But no matter what it is, we should think about our career.

Wait, did I mention that we are already finished promoting our song Mr. Chu? .. that's right and now we are still receiving awards because of our comeback song 'LUV'. Continue supporting guys!

I LOVE YOU!

--------------------------------

A/N:

Should I add pictures?

Tsk.. Suggest something guys! I want to make this story beautiful.

and still thank you for all the readers! Saranghae!