Chapter 50: I WON'T LET YOU GO NEAR HER AGAIN

BOMI's pov

"Bomi-ah, Chanyeol-ssi! Time to eat. Let's go" Lay oppa said.

"Ne hyung, we will follow" Chanyeol said.

We're here now at my room doing an agreement. Well the agreement is, we will not hurt each other and we will just let each other feel the love we're giving. Corny isn't it? Hahaha.. I don't wanna get hurt anymore.

"Kaja" Chanyeol said offering his hand to help me stand. I just nodded and held his hand.

We go straight to the dining area and saw the others eating.

"Oh .. Chanyeol-ah, Bomi-ah.. There is your plate. Go on and eat" Kyungsoo oppa said.

"Kamsahamnida.. " I replied.

Then we started eating. "Bomi unnie.. someone came by here. She's finding you a while ago, I attempted to call you but she said she don't want to disturb you. She wants me to tell you that she's offering a photoshoot for you. She wants you to be a cover on a magazine. And wait, she gave me this.." Naeun said then she grabbed something on her pocket.

"Here.. She gave her number. She wants you to call her and tell her if you will accept the offer" Naeun said then handed me a piece of paper.

"Do you know her name?" I asked.

"Aniyo" She answered.

"Mm.. okay.. Naeun-ah Kamsahamnida" I thanked her.

"Welcome unnie.." She answered.

~ se beon kkajin budichyeo bwa
yeoseot beonjjeum uljirado
daseot beon deo igyeonaemyeon
kkeuchi boigi sijakhae~

A song played. "What's that?" Luhan oppa asked.

"Ah.. hehehe.. my ringtone.. Excuse me everyone" Chanyeol said then he stand up going a meter away but can still see him.

While he's talking on the phone with someone, I can see a curl on his forehead. And I can see him shouting, I know he's angry. But why? What did happened?

He suddenly walk fastly going out from the house. "Mm.. guys, excuse me" I said then I stand up.

"Bomi-ah.. where are you going?" Eunji asked.

"I'll just need to get something" I answered.

"Oh okay.." She said.

Then I quickly went out of the house. I can't see Chanyeol. Where is he?

I'm nervous and I don't know why. Where the hell are you?

"How could it be?!" Someone shouted. Isn't that Chanyeol? That is Chanyeol's voice. I know it. So I quickly followed to where the voice is coming from. And as I get nearer, his voice becomes more louder.

"Bwoya???!" He shouted again. What is his problem? I'll listen to their conversation. He can't see me cause I'm hiding, and his back is facing me.

"Aish! Yah.. you sure? You're really pregnant? But what if the pregnancy test is wrong?.... Haaaaaay!" He's angry.

But wait... Pregnant? Who is pregnant?

"It can't be.. Bomi forgived me already. How can I tell this to her? How can I tell her that I'm going to be a father soon?" He asked..

"Chanyeol-ssi.. You? A father?" I asked stepping forward revealing myself. Then he turned around. His eyes widened cause he's shocked.

"Bomi-ah.. y-you're h-here" He said nervously.