Chapter 11: ON A TRIP (part 6)

BOMI's pov

Our eyes met. It's a bit awkward. Hehe. I just smiled at him and he smiled back. And I continue walking passing through him.

Whoo! What an awkward moment.

"Bomi unnie!" Hayoungie and Naeunie called.

"Hey! You guys are enjoying huh?" I asked.

"Hehe.. of course unnie we should. But unnie, you're okay now?" Naeun asked.

"Yes, I am" I answered

"Bomi unnie! Here's the food. You should eat. Want me to get you some?" Namjoo offered me. Aaww.. how sweet of her. That's why I like my members. They are very caring.

"Ani~ Gwaenchanna. I can do it. But still, thank you" I just replied.

I approached the table and started picking foods that I want to eat. Wow! They really prepare everything. Most of my favorite foods are completely served. I want to eat all of it. Hehehe..

As I was concentrating with the foods, Baekhyun suddenly walk beside me. He looked at me seriously. What's up with him? Here it is, I can see the curl on his forehead. His doing this as a habbit this day.

"Mm... y-yes?" I asked cause it's getting awkward. Hello! He's looking at me like for 15 seconds.

"Ahmm.. sorry did I disturbed you?" He asked....... Yes you did! I'm concentrating with this delicious foods and you suddenly stand beside me that causes me to feel something weird!

Hehe .. of course, I won't say it.

"Uh... no, it's okay. What do you want?" I asked him as I continue getting some foods.

"Mm.. Hehe.. Mm.. uuhh.." what? He won't say anything?

"Yes?" I said telling him to continue.

"A-re you okay?" He asked.

Aish! Just that? Tsk.. many people asked me that many times.

"Ah.. Ne. I'm okay" I just answered.

"Aahhh.. arasseo. Annyeong.." He said as rubbed his neck and suddenly ran fastly. Tsk..

"Yah.. Bomi-ah" Chorong unnie suddenly called me.

"Bwoya?" I asked

"What did he told you?" She asked

"Nugu? (Who?)" I asked back

"Aish.. Baekhyun, what did he told you?" She asked again.

"Ahh.. he just asked me if I'm okay" I answered.

"And?..." she said expecting me to continue

"What and?" I asked

"What else did you two talk about?!" She asked a bit irritated.

"Nothing else.. are you expecting something?" I asked her.

"Ah.. aniyo It's just that.. Ah! Bbom-ah, did you say thank you?" She asked..

Oh I forgot! I forgot to say thank you. Aish.. Bomi pabo-yah! But, it's going to be awkward. It's the CPR thing achuchuchu..

"Ow.. about that.. I f-forgot.. hehe" I said as I rubbed my neck

"Eesh.. shameless! You should be saying thank you by that time!" She hit me at my shoulder.

"Arasseo arasseo.. mianhae. I'll do it. But later on.." I said

"Ani! Do it know!" She yelled

"Unnie pls. I promise I'll do it, but not this time. Later on, I'll say thank you to him, and to Lay oppa, Tao, and to everyone.. hehe" I said as I give her a sign of peace.

"Tsk.. arasseo" she just replied.

I looked at exo's side where they are enjoying the water from the pool.

I think they are having fun. And looks like baekhyun is being teased by the other members. And Kai is also joining. I keep on thinking, why he's mad.. And when he is with the other, he is hyper. Tsk.. I don't want to have an enemy. It's a burden to me..

CHORONG's pov

Aish! I want them to have moment. I want the Baekmi Baek my days to have a part 6. Hehehe.. It's a secret huh...

BAEKHYUN's pov

"Yiiiieeeee!!!" The members keeps on teasing me. They keep on telling me about the CPR that I did.

"Is it yummy?" Chanyeol asked

"What does it taste hyung?" Sehun asked.

"Hyung, Is her lips soft?" Kai asked.

They keep on asking.. I took a glance on Bomi who is still standing beside the table. I can see, she is looking at Kai.. she's thinking about something and I think it's about Kai..

What is it huh? Yoon Bomi, do you like him? And Sehun too, you like them?

Urrgghh! I can't do anything! I tried to talk to her a while ago but it resulted to nothing. I just struggle infront of her.

I want you to be mine. Won't you be mine~ ?

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Are you listening?!" Chanyeol shouted

"Aish.. will you stop talking about it?!.." I shouted back

"What? About the Kiss?" Luhan hyung joined them teasing me.. and the others are just looking at me while laughing.

"You like it don't you?" Chen added.

"Hyung.. you want to do it again?" Tao asked

"Aaaaahhh!!!! Kyungsoo-yah! Lay hyung! Umin hyung! Suho hyung!... dowajuseyo! (Help!)" I shouted

"Ahahahahahahaha... " they all laugh..

I also heard the girls laughed. They heard me. Wait, they're looking. Am I handsome? What did I look like? Aish.. Am I ugly so they laugh, so she laughed? Jeez.. I should be careful..

--------------------

A/N

Goodmorning!

Gomawo!