Chapter 32: CHANYEOL is not MR. RIGHT?

BOMI's pov

Yeeeeaaaaah!

"Cheers guys!" Suho shouted as he lifted his glass of wine.

"CHEERS!" We all shouted.

Actually, I'm just drinking a juice, same with the other Apink members, we are not drinking wine cause we can't. Hehehehe

We are having a party for the success of Xiumin oppa's Cafe restaurant.

"Congrats oppa!" I shouted and winked at him.

"Thanks" he replied

Then suddenly, Chanyeol pull me closer to him. "Yah.. don't wink like that to other boys. Only me, understood?" He asked. What a jealousy boyfriend. Hehehe

"Yes sir!" I said. He laughed and I also laughed. Then as I turned my head, I accidentally looked at Baekhyun. And in my surprise, he is also looking at me with a curl on his forehead. I suddenly felt nervous. I smiled when he realized that I was looking at him. He didn't smiled back. He just looked away. What's wrong with him?

"Yah.. eat this" Chanyeol said then he lifted a spoon full of rice.

"Yah.. I'm going to gain weight if you feed me so many foods" I said.

"That's okay. No one will look at you anymore, only me.. wahahaha" He said..

Aish.. this guy, so mean. I walked away from him. I approached Kai.

"Yah.. Kai-ssi, if I would gain weight, do you think, I'm going to be ugly?" I asked Kai.

"Mmm.. Ani noona. You are pretty for me even if you're fat" He smiled sweetly..

"Ahahaha.. That's why I like you" I replied and winked at him.

CHANYEOL's pov

Aish.. this girl, is she making me jealous? Arasseo! I'll show her that I wouldn't be jealous.. wahahaha

I approached Eunji and started talking to her. We are talking about funny things. I made sure that Bomi could clearly hear my laugh so she can notice I'm with an another girl.

She smirked and walk away from Kai and approached Lay hyung.. Waaaaaaaaahhhh! Don't do this Bomi-ah! Grrrrr...

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

My phone rings. I walk a little bit far from the party but I can still see it. My mom is calling.

"Nae omma~" I answered.

"C-chanyeol-ssi.." She called my name but her voice looks like she cried.

"Wae Omma? Are you crying?" I asked worriedly..

"Chanyeol-ssi.. your grandma.." She cried again..

"Yah omma! Tell me, what's goin' on?" I asked..
"give me the phone" I can hear dad's voice..

"Son" My dad said..

"Appa! Ige bwoya?" I asked..

"Your grandma is suffering from pain now" He answered.

"Bwo?!!!" I shouted in shocked.

"Anytime.. She'll die. Chanyeol-ssi, Son. She wants to see you.. That's her wish before she die" My dad said about to cry..

"N-naega... I'll c-come" I replied..

"When?" He asked..

"As early as possible.. Wait for me appa! I'll make it fast" I said..

"Alright.. careful son" He said then we hanged up.

"Is there a problem?" Bomi suddenly approached me.

I hugged her tightly..

"Bwo-Bwoya?" She asked..

"Bomi-ah.. my grandma.. They said she's going to die" I said... a tear fell from my eyes.

"Chanyeol-ssi" She just replied.

"A-anytime... their's a possibility that she's g-going to die.. W-what should I do? Eottokhae? Huh?" I asked.. still crying.

She looked at me and wipe my tears. "Go... Go to her. Cherrish every moment. Spend all your times with her" She said starting to cry also.

"You can go tomorrow if you want" She said again..

"I'll go to Airport now" I said

"You want me to go with you?" She asked.

"Ani.. just stay here. I'll comeback" I smiled..

Then she hugged me. "Gwaenchanna Chanyeol-ssi" She said..

I nodded "Saranghae" I said and run fastly going to my car heading to the Airport..

BOMI's pov

Chanyeol is crying again. I can't look at him like that. It also makes me cry..

After he left, I quickly go back to the party..

"What happened?" Oh! It's Baekhyun oppa. I'm shocked, he suddenly popped in. "I saw Chanyeol rushed going out.. What happened?" He asked.

"His grandma, is sick. She's suffering from the pain. He said she will die anytime. So Chanyeol will book his flight for tomorrow" I answered.

He suddenly walked away not saying bye to me. Urg! He's so rude. Not the Baekhyun oppa I know long time ago. "Yobeoseyeo? Uncle.. How is grandma? I hope she's okay" I heard him say.

Is he calling Chanyeol's father?

"I'll pray fo her.. Nae.. stay strong uncle... Nae.. take care.. Annyeong~" He said and hanged up.

He turned to me.. "W-wae?" I asked stuttering..

He walk away. Bwo? Did he just ignore me? Aaahhh! I hate him now.. tsk..

After more than 30 minutes..

Chanyeol texted me.

From: Chanyeol oppa

-Bomi-ah.. I'm going back-

To: Chanyeol oppa

-Nae oppa.. take care. Drive safely-

From: Chanyeol oppa

-Saranghae-

I looked at his text then I smiled. He's so sweet. I'm really lucky to have him..

But.. there's something that keeps on bothering me..

The signs... It did not matched exactly to Chanyeol oppa.

Yes he gave me necklace. That's the sign number one.

He did piano for me, that's the number two.. But the twist I'm telling you all is, when he'll play piano for me, it should make me cry. Understand what I mean?

And lastly he kissed me.. But there's a problem again. I mentioned that the kiss has also a twist right? The twist is the boy should kiss me on my forehead. Why is that? Simple.. it's because my mom said that a gentleman, a respectful, a loving, a caring and a loyal boy would do that. Kissing me on my forehead? I think that's also romantic rather than to kiss you on your lips..

But my first kiss with Chanyeol oppa is already on the lips.

I'm nervous that he is really not my soulmate. But.... why I'm thinking about it? Eeeesshh.. of course Chanyeol oppa is my soulmate.

Unmyeong-iieee.. (soulmate or destiny)

Haaaaaaaaaaay~

I sighed deeply.