Chapter 42: SHE KNEW IT

CHANYEOL's pov

"Chanyeolliiee!" My mom called.

"Nae eommonim?" I asked.

"Krystal will be going here in just a minute.. You two should go on a date" She said.

"Aish.. omma, we're already married. We shouldn't do it anymore" I replied.

"But why me and your father? We're still having our precious moment until now" She said.

"Eeegesh.. Arasseo" I replied as I walk going to my room.

"Ah. Jangkaman Chanyeol-ssi" Mom said.

I just look at her. "Hehehe.. I just want to say that I'm so happy for you. Even if you are not already a kpop idol, fans are still supporting you. They still look after you. And guess what?" She asked..

"What mom?" I asked curiously.

"Your wedding was broadcasted through the news!" She said happily. "They congratulated you. You should be grateful" She added.

I became nervous. "Mom.. In Korea? It's broadcasted in Korea? How did you know" I asked.

"Your sister is at Korea right now right? She said she saw the news. I'm sure your friends were happy for you" She replied.

"I think they're not happy mom" I said then walk fastly entering my room.

"Chanyeollie.. Chanyeol!" Mom called but I didn't bother to mind her.

What I'm thinking now is all about Bomi. Yoon Bomi.. She didn't know about my wedding right? Tell me she does not.

I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket and quickly dial Suho hyung's number.

"Yobeoseyeo?" He answered after 6 rings.

"Hyung" I said.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" He asked.

"Nae hyung, it's me. I just wanna ask something" I answered

"Bwoya?" He asked with a laziness tone of his voice as if he don't want to talk to me. Is he angry?

"M-my wedding. Do you k-know about it?" I asked.

"Nae" He quickly answered and I can notice the tone of angriness in his voice.

"Hyung are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Hah! What the Chanyeol-ssi. What do you expect? That I would be proud of you? What's the reason to be proud of? Should I be proud of you because you hurted someone?"He asked angrily.

"S-so.. you all know about it?" I asked.

"Nae. And we're very disappointed by that. And Bomi... Bomi is suffering right now" He answered.

"Hyung.." I can't say anything.

"Chanyeol-ssi.. Baekhyun wants to talk with you" He said.

"Arasseo.. Give him the phone" I said.

"Not through the phone. Personally" He said.

"A-arasseo" I said..

*toot* *toot* *toot* *toot*

He ended up the call without saying bye.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! What did you do Park Chanyeol! You idiot!" I shouted punching the wall strongly.

It hurts. It really hurts. But this hurt I'm feeling right now because of my punches is not as painful as Bomi's emotional feelings right now. I know she's hurt. And that's because of me.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I shouted because of angriness. Gladly no one can hear me.

Then I sat down on my bed weakly with the tears falling down on my face.

KRYSTAL's pov

I knock on the door. "Oh Ma'am Krystal. Come in" The Maid said.

"Thanks ahjumma" I replied.

"Oh Krystal!" Mrs. Park said happily. Then she hugged me.

"Ah.. hehe.. My mom wants me to give this to you Mrs. Park" I said as I handed her a plenty of fruits in a basket.

"Aaaaww~ Tell Mrs. Jung I'm really thankful. And please Krystal, just call me mom. You are married to my son now, I can also be your mother" She said.

"Yes M-mom" I replied awkwardly.

"Hehehe.. Kurae. Chanyeol is at his room right now. Just go in there. I'm sure he's preparing for your date" She said teasingly.

"Hahahaha.. Thanks M-mom" I replied and go to Chanyeol's room.