Chapter 13

Jaden's POV:

I woke up bright and early and fixed breakfast in the little kitchen unit of the hotel room. Scrambled eggs, toast, fresh cut fruit, and a side of orange juice. I placed the food on the try along with a glass of water and an alka-seltzer tablet. I'm pretty sure Harmony's stomach was in knots from all the alcohol and I know she was having a hang over out of this world.

I knocked on the room door and Marcus answered. I didn't even realize he was over here, I didn't bother to check his room this morning. Too worried about Harmony I guess.

" Hey," he said as he let me in. "What's up," I asked. " Nothing, just helping Tasha out ,you know, because of the headache," Marcus replied. I nodded. " How's Tasha," I asked. " She's doing good. At first I thought she was gonna be in bad shape, but she's shaking it off," he said. " Oh, what about Harmz," I asked. Marcus just shook his head and chuckled. " Dude, I hope you're looking forward to hearing her complain about everything under the sun," he said. I sighed and headed towards her room.

First mistake, I knocked on the door.

" Who the hell is that," Harmz shrieked. " Damn, all that loud knocking and shit!"

Second mistake, loud voice.

" It's me, Jaden," I shouted. I heard Harmony whimper. " Why must you talk so loud, Jay," she asked. I rolled my eyes. " My bad," I whispered. I twisted the doorknob and opened the room door. Harmony was curled up in a billion sheets on her bed, her face was covered. I waved as I balanced the tray on my knee while closing the door softly. She waved back and gave me a smile.

I carried the tray over to her and put it on the night stand. " How are you feeling," I asked. " I'm okay, I feel a little sea sick though," harmony said. I checked her forehead. " You're hot too," I said. She nodded. " Well, I brought you some breakfast," I said. Harmony smiled again. " Aww," she purred. I sat next to her on the bed as she sat up. She winced a little, but she shook it off. I placed the tray on her lap. " This is so sweet," Harmony cooed. She hugged me.

" Yeah, I knew you were gonna need some aid from all that drinking yesterday," I said. " Plus, that hilarious fall." Harmony slapped my arm playfully. " Meanie," she mumbled.

As I was chatting it up with Harmony, someone knocked on the door. " I'll be right back," I told Harmony as I left the room. I opened the door and Mrs. Russell was standing in the doorframe. I wasn't supposed to be in Harmony's room, so Mrs. Russell had a questioning look on her face "Good morning, Mrs. Russell," I gulped. "Hello, Jaden," she chirped. " Why are you in Tasha and Harmony's room?" " Well, the girls aren't feeling well, so Marcus and I volunteered to take care of them for the day," I said. Mrs. Russell gasped. " Pour girls," she said. " Why would they be sick?" I shrugged. " I'm not sure," I stammered. " Oh, well you guys are dismissed from any activities today," Mrs. Russell said. " Okay, thanks," I smiled. Mrs. Russell nodded and turned to leave. Then she turned back around and leaned to my ear. " Oh, and maybe all that partying y'all did last night is the cause of the girls sickness," mrs. Russell giggled. She turned back around, leaving me surprised and confused. How did she know we went out last night?

~*~

I know this chapter was short, but I couldn't think of much to add to it, so I'll make up for it in the next chapter, they'll probably be home in the next one, though so yeah. Read, comment, and Vote! Thnx