Chapter 1

Yo! Yo! What's Up Wattpad Users! This is my second book and its about the fine( very fine) Jaden smith. It's pretty good, so I hope I get plenty of votes, good feedback, and reads. I mean I need all of those things to make me a happy camper. And I'd also like some fans who will support this book and other books that are published throughout the future! Btw, I don't need no haters commenting on my book, thank you so think before you type what you gotta say.

I know this off topic but I love TLC and 90's R&B!! Rofl! I don't know why but I just had to type dhatt. Well, hurry and read my freaking book, mwah!

******************************************

Harmony P.o.v:

"Girl, you can't wear no skinny jeans to the BET Awards," my best friend, Cassie shrieked. I raised and eyebrow at her. "And why can't I," I asked. "Because it's the freaking BET awards Harmony," Cassie said. "You need a cute little dress." I rolled my eyes. "I'm really not tryna impress anyone, all I'm worried about is just getting their and taking a few pics and meeting my girl Willow," I said. Cassie groaned. "That's not something cute to wear to do all those things," she said. "Cassie, you haven't even seen what I'm wearing, so maybe you shouldn't judge before you see," I advised. Cassie sucked her teeth. "Whatever, since you say I don't know what the jeans gonna look like, lets go to the store that you're getting them from," Cassie said. "Okay," I said.

We stalked out of my room and down the hall to the living room. My mom and dad were cuddling on the couch watching the six o'clock news. 'Mom, I need to go to the mall to pick up my outfit for the BET awards," I said. "Okay, we'll be leaving in ten minutes, but this better not take long," mom said. "It won't," I replied. "Let's go outside," I told Cassie as I walked over to the front door. We sat down on my porch swing. "Are you excited to be going to the BET awards,' Cassie asked. I nodded. "Of course, I mean it's gonna be a bunch of famous people there,' I said. "Yeah, and remember to get a few autographs," Cassie said. "I will," I said. "Then imma sell 'em on Ebay.' Cassie and I laughed.

I had been invited to go the BET awards after I had entered a contest on the radio and won. I was going to meet Willow Smith. I was pretty happy because I liked some of Willow's music and I also got to meet Will Smith. I know he may be older, but man was he cute! Like if you see him on Fresh Prince of Bel Air in them multi colored shirts he looked amazing.

My mom came parading out of the house in her grey pencil skirt and white, pelpum dress shirt and stilettos. "Come on,' she said. Cassie and I stood up and walked over to our new car, a white range rover. I hopped in the front seat as my mom started the car. We pulled out of the garage and zoomed down the street. I winded down my window and let my brown and blonde hair fly in the breeze. I pushed a strand behind my hair and pulled out my phone. I had gotten a text from my other friend Venus.

Venus: are you ready to be in the spotlight?

Me: Yeah.

Venus: What are you going to wear?

Me: Some animal print skinny jeans, a fitted tank top, and some customized Nikes.

Venus: Girl you be looking fierce in them skinny jeans, so I know you gonna look good at the BET awards!

Me: Lol. IKR! but Cassie don't think I should wear some. :(

Venus: Pssh! She need to be quiet because you is gonna be looking good!

Me: Rite. Well, we at the mall now, I'll text you lata.

Venus: Kk's.

We parked a few aisle away from the mall. I hopped out. My mom wrapped her arm around my shoulders as we walked up to the mall. I looked over at Cassie. "By the way, Venus said that wearing skinny jeans was a good idea," I said. Cassie rolled her eyes. "Venus needs to shut up,' Cassie said. I smirked. "That's the same thing she said you need to do," I said. My mom giggled and I started to laugh. "Don't worry Cassie, Harmony's outfit is pretty nice," my mom said. "See,' I said. "Even my mom things the outfit is hot so imma definetely wear it."

We took the escalator up to the second floor of the mall and walked to my favorite shop, Epic Jeanaholic. It was a skinny jean wonderland. They had every type of print or style that you can customize your jeans with. I came here at least twice a month to get some customized jeans. The jeans were sold for a fair price depending on how much you put on the jeans. I was an usual customer.

When I walked in, the store owner smiled and hugged me. His name was Eric Chris. He was black and had blonde hair that was cut short. He had a lip piercing and had the most prettiest cinnamon colored eyes ever. I hugged him back. "What's up Harmony," Eric said. "Nothing, just coming to find something presentable to wear to the award show," I said. "So I've heard," Eric replied. "You excited?" "Yeah," I said. "Well, since this is kinda a special treat for you, I want you to design some jeans with whatever you want and you can have it for free," Eric said. I gasped. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!," I shouted as I jumped around. Eric laughed. "No problem Harmz,' he said.

I rushed over to the jeans station and started on my work, after ten minutes, I had my jeans finished. I held them up and showed them to Cassie and my mom. They both gasped. "Omg, these are hot," Cassie shrieked taking a closer look. I smirked. "Told ya." My mom nodded in aproval. "Beautiful." I had decided that I wanted something to pop out. So I chose some tiger print skinny jeans with zip-up pockets. The back pockets were tiger paws and in the front the jeans were ripped on my tighs. I had placed black cloth under the rips. I also customized my own tank top. It was black and had a tigers head on it with flashing eyes.

I went up to the cashier, Marcus and paid for my shirt. "Thanks," I said as Marcus handed me my bag. "You welcome, see ya Harmz," he said. We then left the mall and headed to Cassie house to drop her off. "Bye Cassie," I shouted as she closed her door. "Bye Harmz," she said as she walked to her house. We started back to our house as the afternoon and night skies combined and made a lavender orange sky. We pulled up to my house just as the mail man came by. I saw him place a big box by our door and raced towards him. I grabbed the box and signed the paper the man gave me. I went inside our house and sat on our cream leather sofa. I peeled the plastic off the box and threw the box top. I grinned. My new shoes were sitting in my lap. They were black blazer nikes. But, they weren't ordinary. They lit up, forming a tigers face on the side of it. Personally customized by me since my dad new a few people at the Nike company.

I squealed and skipped to my room. I closed the door and carefully placed my clothes in my closet for tommorow. I quickly took a shower and changed into my sweatpants and tank top and panda shaped slippers. I looked at my tv and saw Samuel L. Jackson in the BET awards commercial. I threw my hair in a messy bun and went to bed.

************

So, what did y'all think of the first chapter? I think it was pretty good and interesting. I read over it, fixed some type-o's and changed a few things around. I thought it was the easiest way to get her to know Jaden. Also, do y'all think I did Jaden's Prov good enough? I think I hit the jackpot on it because I'm pretty sure he's like his dad, a flirt. But, I'm not a really a HUGE Jaden fan, so I don't know somethings about him. If any of y'all have some things y'all know about him that should be added in here then tell me.

Btw: Harmony is black(no tryna be racist)

:)