Chapter 11

Harmony P.o.v:

" Do you have everything," mom asked. " Yes," I grumbled. " Are you sure because you know you like to leave important stuff," mom continued. I sighed. " Mom, if I said I have everything, I do so just drop it," I snapped. " Geez, sorry it's just that I want you to be prepared for this trip," mom said. "I know, but I have enough money to buy anything important," I assured. "Fine, and please be safe, because if something happens to you in Tokyo I don't know what I would do," mom said. I hugged her tightly. " Mom, please stay calm. You're too stressed for a pregnant woman. I'll be okay we can communicate with each other when I land in Italy," I said. Mom nodded.

I could see my class waiting patiently in the waiting area. I was tired and it was three in the morning. " Finally, you the last one here," Tasha said. " Yeah because my mom wanted to double check my suitcases three times," I grumbled. Tasha laughed. Mrs. Russell smiled broadly when she saw me. " Hey, Harmony are you ready for the trip," she asked. " Yeah, I can't wait to see Italy," I cooed. " Okay, guys lets board the plane now," Mrs. Russell said. I faced my parents. " Well, I'll see you guys in a week," I said. " Okay, bye Harmony," dad said. I hugged him tightly. Mom was trying to hold back tears which I'm not sure why she was crying. I hugged her carefully, making sure not to hurt my little sister or brother. I waved one last time and walked away.

I hugged Anthony and Marcus as we waited to give the woman our tickets. " I can't wait to try all the food in Tokyo," Anthony cooed as he licked his lips. " Well, why you're thinking about food, I'll be shopping for some new clothes," I said. Tasha and I giggled and high fived each other. " Yeah, we're gonna tag along, but the food is what I'm really looking forward to," Marcus said. We gave the woman our passes and walked through a long hallway. We passed a man in a yellow vest and boarded the plane. Tasha and I sat in our seat and the boys sat across from us.

A tall woman with freckles came down our aisle with a cart full of snacks. " What would you like," she chirped with a big fake smile. I observed the cart as Tasha ordered. " I"ll take some honey roasted peanuts and a bottle of water," Tasha said. " And I'll have a peach soda and a granola bar," I said. The woman handed us our food and continued to ask others what they would like. As I took a bite of my granola bar, someone kicked my seat hard. I peeked through the hole between Tasha and my seat. Jaden waved and smirked. Toya was seated next to him and was trying to read a magazine. I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back around.

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my notebook and pen. I wrote a quick note and slipped it to Jaden. I listened to my iPod. Jaden slipped me back the paper and I unfolded it. I giggled and wrote back quickly with my green and grey mechanical pencil. As I tried to pass the paper back to Jaden, a hand swooped down and snatched it up. Toya unfolded the paper with little patience. Her eyes scanned over the paper from line to line. She gasped and slitted her eyes; crumbling the paper up. " Jaden, why are you even talking to her," Toya spat viciously. " Because he can and he will," I replied. " No, actually he can't," Toya snarled. " I forbid him from talking to you; he can't even look your way." " Um, who died and made you queen you selfish little-,". Tasha grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

" Calm down, Harmony," she whispered. " All Toya tryin' to do is get you worked up, so you can make a fool of yourself on this plane." I sighed and nodded. Tasha was right. " Fine, but all I know is that if she gets slick at the mouth another time, it's just gonna be time to go off," I warned. " Okay, but just don't do it in Tokyo 'cuz Lord knows we don't have money to bail you out of jail," Tasha said. We laughed loudly.

* Arrives to Tokyo*

( *Twix Pause* as you can see, I've changed the setting from Italy to Tokyo. That's because I'd rather them be somewhere more exotic and where everything is more interesting and fun. )