Chapter 4

I jogged behind Jaden as he stormed into the house. 'What did I do," I asked. 'You were talking to that chump," Jaden said. 'Omg, Jay I would never disrespect you like that," I informed. "Thats the same thing I thought until today," Jaden shouted. "Come on Jaden, you have to believe me," I cried. "I've never talked to him after the award show." "Well, show me your phone," Jaden said. I handed him my phone. He skimmed through my phone. Then, he threw it onto the ground: making it chip. I gasped. "What the heck," I shouted. "I saw his freaking number in there," Jaden said. "No it's not," I protested. "Look at the freaking screen and tell me it's not there,' he demanded.

I picked up the phone and looked through my call log. And there was Jacobs number. I gasped. I had never asked for his number so how did it get in there. I only gave him my phone so he could play a game, I guess he added his number in there.

"Jaden, I didn't know," I began.Jaden rolled his eyes. 'How the hell you didn't know that his number was in your phone,' he asked. "Because he put it in there on the sly,' I said. "Nah, you know what he did, don't sit here at lie to me," Jaden said. "I'm not Jaden,' I cried. "I promise you that I had no idea." Jaden just shook his head. "I can't trust you," he said. His words burned a hole straight through my heart. I couldn't believe he had said that to me. I was starting to fall for him and now he has to say those words to make me regret it.

Jaden bumped past me and walked into the kitchen. I followed him. "Girl, I'm so tired of seeing your lying face, get away from me," Jaden snapped. "No, I won't until you believe me," I said. "Well, you must gonna be here forever cause I will never believe you," Jaden said sitting on the couch as he went back into the living room. "Jaden, I didn't even hurt you," I said. Jaden jumped up. "Harmony, you just did!," he yelled. "You know I like you a lot, but you still choose to chill with that dude." "I never was hanging with him," I shouted. "Yes you did and you even save his number in your phone so you can talk to him," Jaden added. I sighed. "Why can't you believe me,' I asked. "Cause all the proof is in your dang phone," Jaden shrieked.

Willow then came into the living room. "What is all this yelling about,' she asked. We ignored her and kept argueing. "Jaden, you are so freaking stupid for not believing me," I pouted. "Oh now I'm stupid," he said. I nodded. "Well, you are dumb because you can't see that I liked you," he said. "Boy, you didn't even show me that you cared,' I shouted. Jaden twitched. "Girl, I poured my freaking heart out to you over the past two weeks. I told you things that I never dared to tell other girls. I was falling hard for you, but no, you can't have one dude after you, you need two!" I could see tears forming in Jaden's eyes. "I freaking love you," he cried; hitting his chest. "You are my everything. I think about you 24/7 all day everyday. I even dream about you. I love you in a way that no boy will ever be able to amount to." I just looked at me.

Jaden gave me a weak smile and then punched his fist through the wall. I flinched. "Get out,' he shouted. I just stood there' motionless. Jaden then got all up in my face. "Get the hell out for I throw you out," he demanded. I slitted my eyes at him. "No," I said. Jaden then picked me up and carried me to the door. "No," I shouted. Willow raced behind him. "Put Harmony down," she begged. Jaden opened their front door and dropped me. I stood up and slapped him. He stiffened his face. I started to pound on his chest, but he just pushed me back. "Harmony, don't even talk to me again," he said. He then closed the door in my face; leaving me crying on their front porch.

*********

Boom! That fight was pretty explosive. Like Jaden was lashing out on her like crazy. This fight might just end their close friendship and might leave one crying and the other moving on. Which one will it be??? And a new chick might pop up in the picture; see how Harmony takes it.