Ch. 0 Prologue - Who am I

A man has hanged himself, hanging on the ceiling fan, a man with a sailor outfit woke up not disturb by the hanged man. He tries to walk but keeps on stumbling as soon he reaches to the mirror, he sees his right prosthetic leg still working.

Left forearm was chopped off and his face replaced with some smooth artificial face. His nose is gone but still breathes, two blue circles representing his eyes. The man was afraid on what's happening. He was terrified on what his circumstances he is in.

 He was terrified on what his circumstances he is in

(Drawn By Me)

??? POV

???: where's my face?

???: where's my arm?

???: where's my leg?

???: I don't know why I'm here?

As several questions flooded his mind, he started to question himself in both First and Third-Person Perspective. He asked in a terrified voice.

???: Who am I?

???: Who are you?

???: Do I know you?

???: Do I know myself?

He suddenly felt an urge to lift up his Sailor shirt and revealed a lean body covered with scars, burn marks and bullet scars. He puts back his shirt on and tries to think what happened to him.

He started to walk to the door and grab both a wallet and metallic ball with a skull imprinted out of pure instinct. I looked into the wallet then took a look into the I.D, who looked like him he had the mask of Pistol and wearing a sailor outfit.

???: Name: Pistol M.(Morricone) Axelrod, born at- Huh it's been scratched off, Age: 24, Height: 6.3 ft, Occupation: Astrologist, Nationality: N/A? And an ID card made on June 6, 1939?

He checks a nearby calendar, saying it's January 24, 1940.

???: 2 years have past since this I.D was made I'm not sure if this person who hanged himself is this man but I guess my name is now Pistol Axelrod.

As he went out and saw he's in a hotel. As he rushed through the hallways, he saw the elevators and pushed the button. He patiently waited till an elevator came down. As one came down, he went inside then people stared at him weirdly.

As the elevator stops to the ground floor, the man dashes out seeing the city underneath the night sky at its finest.

Lights all around and noises blaring in the streets, and different kinds of people, to fish, animals, and to tall monsters, to give him the thought it's kind of a norm in this city, as he got lost in the streets.

But when Pistol was walking on the sidewalk in a view of a war memorial, he felt something pierce at the left side of his head and tilted his head to his right. But the was nothing, he looked around seeing nothing has hit him and continues on his walk aimlessly.