Ch. 12 In Silent Way of Free Bird

3 DAY TIMESKIP

Lab 8 -Sunday- 3:00 am (GONE SEXUAL!!!)

Seth: *yawning* It's been three days...three days and he hasn't come out of that room and he has somehow still surviving while staying in his room.

Filia: You think he isn't broken right? I mean I kept hearing him mumbling in there something about "She must have missed me, right?".

Ileum: My poor boy is already in the first stage out of the 7 stages of grief. Shock and denial. The state of disbelief and numbed feelings. His so silent.

Avery: Never knew you were a psychologist Ileum.

Ileum: Please I must know the mental health for my patients and my children. Even you little bird. *Pat the small birb*

Big Band: Must been rough to know your past, a reward of the truth, that he wasn't ready for.

Peacock was leaning back on the door of Pistol room who hasn't left but she used her cartoon ability to make her eyeless eyes into a portal to the other side of the door.

Peacock enters a dark room with no source of light what so ever so, she opens the door then shouted for the others to come in, of course everyone is rushing into Pistol's room

Peacock enters a dark room with no source of light what so ever so, she opens the door then shouted for the others to come in, of course everyone is rushing into Pistol's room. Peacock and the ASG group could see the light Pistol eating a bucket of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup.

Pistol: *Sobbing* Can't she come back! *Eats a scoop of ice cream* I knew this was all my fault! If I could ever fix myself for who I looked! *Eats a scoop of ice cream*

Ileum: *Gasp* Pain and Guilt. This is when it first starts to hit you that your loss is real. The pain may be extremely difficult to handle, and it may feel physical as well as emotional. You may even start to feel guilty about something you could or should have done for the person.

Pistol: *Lay down face planting his face on his pillow while sobbing* *Muffled* What could I've done, to fix this! It's all my fault! *Crying on his pillow*

Ileum: *Shushing* Don't worry *Hugs Pistol who is laying his head on her chest* Sweetie, it's okay. *Shushing*

Pistol: *Whimpering* It was my fault mom, because of my body, that's the reason she left me. *Sniffing* That's, why right?

Ileum: *Wraps her hand on his head* Please, sweetie she made the wrong choice to leave a man like you. You're a man who clearly knows what a woman wants. Remember when I taught you that, hmm?

Pistol: *Sobbing* Yeah, I remember that now. 1 years ago, when I want to ask...ask out somebody but I don't remember. *Sniff*

Ileum: Aw~~~w, It's okay sweetie, it's okay. It will come back eventually since I don't know who you were asking out since I like when you keep little secretes from me. But this girl who broke up with you, do you remember what she looks like?