Ch. 2 Walking up as a Bird

Pistol POV

Pistol jumped to roof to roof and avoiding a line of sight of the sniper that the Black Egrets have. Once, Pistol was in the clear he jumped to an alleyway to rest on a wall where he is catching his breath and looked at the ID he picked up.

Pistol: It seems that Seth H.(Heartbreaker) Winchester, is also me. Oh God, *Sarcastic* I'm gonna have an identity crisis.

The ID is the same on everything on each detail, except the picture which is him in a rain attire, name and occupation which is Sailor, instead of Astrologist. Then an old man appeared with a slightly stocky build. His arms and legs are noticeably slimmer than the rest of his body.

 His arms and legs are noticeably slimmer than the rest of his body

(Drawn by Araki -Jojolion-)

Old man: You have two identities, Kid. Which is Seth and Jaxson. And also, I'm gonna borrow that steel ball though but don't worry It'll come back, once his process is complete. And your mission isn't complete, kid.

The old man was sucking a shadow out of Pistol. Which made him sleepy and got knocked out. The old man grabbed his wallet and the steel ball. The old man only got his money and gave him back a few bucks.

Old man: I'll take your money but here is 600 bucks. Sorry, kid.

After that the old man disappeared and Pistol slowly woke up and noticed that he was left with few amounts of money and no steel ball.

Pistol: Wait, what just happened. I feel like he knows me but I feel I shouldn't pursue him. I must find a place to sleep. I don't mind what just happens. I need to be as efficient as possible to have shelter and It looks like it's gonna rain.

He gets up on my feet, trying to walk out of the alleyway and going to find a place to sleep, before starting dumpster diving to find some materials. He got a pair of scissors, a lighter, a rust screwdriver yet usable.

So, he went to a nearby hardware store and grabbed sandpaper, another screwdriver but with a flat-head, lighter fluid, and a kitchen torch with gas, which cost 450 Bones.

Chloroform was the next step, he immediately realizes that chloroform is banned until the 1970s, but he soon enough realized again that it's the 1940s, how come he knew this he doesn't really know, why.

He goes to a drug store to get some chloroform and was denied it because Pistol is not a medical professional, so he hid from any views of cams and people. Pistol threw the lighter which he refilled with lighter fluid then screamed "fire!".

People were escaping outside from the fire, he then sneaked to the counter and found chloroform, got back the lighter, then booked out of there, luckily no one was hurt. He ran to an alleyway and found himself in another street. He started to wander around, until I found a clothes store so I got a black hoodie, pants, and mask.

Pistol then stumbled to "Madman's Cafe", so he went in and sat down. He then simply ordered a hot cocoa with cream and he saw a girl gave a quick glance at me.