Ch. 10 Just Dance! Let's Dance!

Lab 8 -Thursday- 3:52 pm

Avian: Well, now we are potentially fighting a Skullboy...there's two now.

Pistol: Well, this is going to be a huge load of shit. We're gonna now have to find a Skullboy! And have you seen those undead?! They look like a personal military to me!

Peacock: We are gonna be fudged.

???: At least there aren't any Skullboy attacks from the last 2 hours.

Pistol: Eyyyyy! There's my man! Stanley!

Drawn by the Creators of Skullgirls

Stanley: How are you doing, my fellow mammal friend?

Pistol: Doing good my fellow fish friend. Where have you been, I 've been here for a day you know?

Stanley: Taking a break from all those skullgirl attacks, but since we're now worrying about skullboy. I needed to be here.

Pistol: Makes sense.

Stanley: Wait, Pistol I have been meaning to ask you something about those boxes, you told me to keep?

Pistol: Oh, that! No, wonder I was forgetting something. Avian, did you forget to put that in my memories?

Avian: No, you said it yourself, only those memories you needed will be remembered.

Pistol: Oh, well just give it to me.

Stanley: Here you go *Hands over box*

Pistol: Now~~~w... what's this?

Pistol opened a cardboard box filled with blue glass-like shards, and they seemed to be broken with reason. And the rest thought why Pistol would want to put this in a box.

Hive: Looks like blue shards?

Samson: Kid, you like eating cocaine?

Big Band: Watch your mouth playa, *Whacks Samson with magnifying glass*

Samson: Ow~~~~w!

Big Band: Before I kick you off your stool, sonny!

Filia: That hurts me too!

Big Band: Oh sorry, missy.

Peacock: There's a note at the side of the box.

Pistol: Let see here "If you're reading this future me, I have erased my memories with reason of course. I don't want you to remember her, that girl I call my fiancé. Don't bother finding her, if she finds you well get ready to find why you forget. But simply use your Prism on these shards. – Past self-Pistol Axelrod"

Leduc: You got a fiancé?!

Pistol: I don't know but I think my past self doesn't want to meet her, no matter what.