Ch. 11 Clay Walker

JAXSON POV

Little Innsmouth -Thursday- 5:57 PM

At today's chapter here, we have Jaxson getting beat up by 5 women is he gonna do something, maybe. Let see Jaxson is being kicked by Feng, whipped by Regina, punched by Cerebella, stabbed by Beatrix and getting shot by Black Dahlia. While the rest is watching.

Jaxson have no room to breathe, no more ammo on his guns and his paper origami would just get wet. Surprisingly he did do a good job with his fight against Cerebella and Black Dahlia but didn't do a great job on stopping them with his bullets or origami.

Jaxson: *Kicked in the jaw by Feng* OW~~~~~~W! My Fucking Molars! So, this is what domestic abuse feels like. *Punched in the nut by Cerebella* *Falls down on his knees*

Big Band: OUCH! Man you good!?

Jaxson: *Silent Screaming* Ya think partner...

As Jaxson was getting up, a gun was pointed at his head at point blank range by Black Dahlia a mysterious woman who is at least partially mechanical, Black Dahlia has risen through the ranks of the Medici Mafia's minions to become one of Lorenzo Medici's top enforcers.

When she's not acting as his personal bodyguard, she's being sent on the most important and heinous missions for the Medicis. But Jaxson stood up seeing the women with a gun for an arm, Jaxson wide eyed to see her the gun was using shotgun rounds.

 But Jaxson stood up seeing the women with a gun for an arm, Jaxson wide eyed to see her the gun was using shotgun rounds

Black Dahlia: So, any last words sweetie~

Jaxson: ...

Big Band: You know what I'm gonna help him.

Gyro: Do that she'll aim the gun at the children. *Shouts at Jaxson* HEY, JAXSON YOU'RE LAST WORDS ARE WRITTEN ON THAT PIECE OF NOTE!

The 5 women looked at Gyro in complete confusion and then looked at Jaxson pulling a yellow sticky note that has something written on it.

Note: "Grab the sun – Jotaro Kujo"

After Jaxson is reading it, he reached out backwards, his hand looking like he's reaching to the setting sun then grasped on it like he caught it. 

Jaxson: Gyro, what time is it?

Gyro: 5: 59 PM, why is that?

Jaxson flipped the bird at Dahlia and to the rest of the girls then quickly dodge Dahlia's point-blank shot. But Jaxson was punched back into the floor from doing an escape attempt by Cerebella.

Cerebella: Well, that failed.

Beatrix: Too bad you don't have any ammo laying down anywhere.

Jaxson kneel down but a strange near transparent figure appeared behind him some sort of humanoid machine figure. The transparent figure is flickering and is harder to see what it is.