Ch. 4 On Set! Action!

POV with the two bois

The Kingsman's Hotel -Friday- 9:00 am

Pistol: Well, I guess it's time. Huh.

Seth: Uh huh.

Pistol: After eating a bucket of spicy garlic chicken wings with Szechuan dipping sauce in front of the base of the Black Egrets that I'm soon to work in.

Seth: You them proteins for energy, Pistol. You must be the most badass soldiers in there, even though the Egrets look badass.

Pistol: True, the number one rule in soldiers is never be the cocky one in training. Or else you get beat the shit out of you.

Seth: True to that. Hold on, what did you bring with you mate?

Pistol: Personal Hygiene kit, Sewing kit, bundle of strings, and casual clothes.

Pistol: Well, Gotta go to boot camp and I'm pretty sure you're already late in your work.

Seth: Nope, Filming starts at 10:30 am.

Pistol: Okay, see ya dude in 4 weeks.

Seth: Bye mate!

Seth POV

TIMESKIP

As a fight scene began to finally wrap up between a Magical girl with a rabbit parasite and a Robo-Cat. Seth finished writing the next episode's story.

Well, multiple versions of the next episode. As Seth got out of the writer's room. With the battle already finished a magical girl was sweating bullets and also dismissing the crew.

 With the battle already finished a magical girl was sweating bullets and also dismissing the crew

???: So go and show the world what you can do, and I'll see you all next time...in the stars!

Blobfish Director: Wind. Reel. Print it. Let's get it over to editing.

???: My Trinity, that was difficult but not hard. Florence where did you get that Robot-cat costume.

Rabbit: Grawr.

???: Yeah, maybe you're right, Sagan. I might need to change the fighting style to something creative probably.

Rabbit: Rawr gear!

A woman wearing a black outfit was walking toward the tired girl.