Ch. 14 Royal Family

WARNING: This chapter has 7737 words including these words, due to the amount of lore. Though next chapter will explain the prior events of this fanfiction.

Lab 8 -Sunday- 12:58 am

Pistol was overdramatically hyperventilating on the floor but the rest of his personalities think so otherwise. Pistol was going crazy after he lost his powers like something left from his body, except his personalities.

Pistol: *Deeply Inhaling and exhaling* What am I going to do without my powers?! How am I going to fight stand users?!

Hudson: You could kill yourself and I can use your sacrifice to summon a demon to the possessed body! It will be full-proof! *Slapped by Iromech* Ow!

Iromech: Stop it with the damn curses you have planned for Pistol. He already has his Multiple Personalities shattered and going crazy that he doesn't have any powers, even we got no powers but you just got powers because of curses that need an F-ing sacrifice!

Johan: Guys, please stop fighting I can't handle this.

Hudson: Well, Iromech he would be much more useful, if he had to be more powerful than ever we would have gotten the Skull Ball open to finally know where is the location of the fucking Book of Axelrod's! We would be not here for years if he was powerful, enough! *Punched by Seth*

Johan: *Comforting Pistol* No, worries Pistol don't mind this. This is just a sibling fight that's all. *Pistol still hyperventilating on the floor*

Seth: Your sick fuck, you just like powering through everything, the skull ball needs a code to be open! Just because you're the strongest out of all of us, doesn't mean the skull ball can be open with raw strength!

Jaxson: Oh! Shut! The! Fuck! Up! Ever since I went back to merge back into Pistol! You guys had lost the reason why we are shattered by the skull ball, to complete Pistol's mission for him! While I had to keep in check with Johan to see if he would wake up!

Hudson: It was the only time where we can be free from being lumped with other personalities! I am the superior one...yet I'm the most broken and insane one. Yet I could kill every person in this room to show that.

Squigly: H-Hudson?

Hudson: Oh...I forgot you were there Squigly, what is it.

Squigly: You wouldn't kill us would you?

Hudson: I said "could" meaning it's possible, and if the opportunity presents itself then, I did would do it- *Hudson's head was been grabbed and slammed to the floor*

Pistol: Say it again soldier... *Hudson tries to get up but gets kicked back down by Pistol* I said say that again, your impulsive idiot.

Seth: Yes, Pistol gives the blood-

Pistol: Shut up, Seth! Shut up all of you!

Iromech: I didn't expect him to go full on the leader, just like that.

Jaxson & Johan: How about us?

Pistol: *Stare* Eh, except for you two. *Jaxson and Johan fist-bumped without looking at each other* Now say that again you bastard of a personality.

Hudson: I-I-I...

Pistol: *Mockingly* I-I-I...Oh just get to the fucking point!

Hudson: I take...that back.

Pistol: Good, and if this is what happens inside my brain, every time. When all of you are fighting, God forbid I'm glad I can hold you and slam your heads to the F-ing ground. Also, keep it down with the cussing there are kids in this room! Fudge sakes, Parasoul sis, could you order your men to leave, please?