Ch. 7 White Sailor Appears!

Kingsman Hotel -Sunday- 9:30am

Filia woke up on a bed with her and Pistol's hands hugging each other. Blushing that Pistol was hugging her also hugging in her sleep she tries to move out but his hands locked her in pretty tightly to the point her face is on his chest.

Filia: I didn't know he likes me to hug me that much?

Samson/Pistol: He/I don't know what you're talking about?

Filia: Ehh?

Pistol: You hugged me, and put my arms in this position.

Filia: So, you don't want to hug me?

Samson: You were so sleepy that you hugged him all the way to the hotel. And you wouldn't let go so he just lay down on the bed with you being a thorn by his side. *Gentlemen's voice* So continuing on with our Pistol conversation. You said that you were an adopted brother to Ms. Parasoul?

Filia: Wait, what's happening?

Pistol: *Gentlemen's voice* Yes, I suppose to but I think my sister Parasoul might have some "thoughts" about me.

Filia: Hold on! You're the Princess adopted brother I've heard about!

Samson: *Gentlemen's voice* As in "thoughts" meaning sexually you mean or?

Filia: What is this some older brother incest going on with the both of you!?

Pistol: *Gentlemen's voice* Well, I took a shower once in the castle and Parasoul sneakily entered my bathroom.

Samson: *Gentlemen's voice* Well, did you know she was in there with you?

Pistol: *Gentlemen's voice* Yeah, I noticed that the sounds of the bathroom are ominous. So, I called her out and she left that fast. But the reason she entered is she wants me to see my new Sailor uniforms, that's tailored to me.

Filia: Wait! Is this happening right now! Parasoul likes her brother too much just like those doujin books I read. And why are both of you talking so civilized!

Pistol: *Normal voice* What do you mean?

Samson: *Normal voice* Yeah, I think you're going crazy, Filia.

Filia: What the-, nevermind!

Filia stops hugging Pistol and gets off the bed. She suddenly realized something.

Filia: Wasn't I shot by Vitale?

Pistol: You were but Seth here saved you from blood loss.

Seth was sitting on a bed with his raincoat and his umbrella looking at Filia.

Seth: Hey.

Filia: Um hey?

Seth: You better not move too much. I just only repaired your skin and your simple parts of your vital organs. So, don't worry your body will heal itself over time.

Filia: Thanks! Seth!

Seth: No problem Ms. Filia but right now I should go to work, and also Pistol here's the 5k bones you ask for.

Pistol: Thank you.

Seth: Well, goodbye to the both of you. And also, you better come to the studio, Pistol. So, we can do some takes on your scenes?

Pistol: Got it!

Seth gives a thumbs up then leaves the room going to work while Filia and Samson look at Pistol counting the money.