Chapter 12: Loaded Dinner

Jungkook

Jimin leans in and I put my finger to his lips instead, smirking at him.

"I'm not sure I know what that means~"

He huffs, glaring. "It means you're my real boyfriend now."

Humming, I pretend to contemplate and he starts to shift, letting go of my tie and turning back around, grabbing rings to put on his fingers.

"N-Nevermind." He silently curses himself and my eyes widen at his drop in confidence.

"Hey, I was just joking. Jimin, what's wrong?"

The raven fiddles with his rings. "I just... don't think I'm your type... and I guess I'm kind of jealous? Upset?"

"Why are you feeling that way?" I sit on the counter, watching him as he fiddles with his own makeup.

"I feel like other alphas you've been with didn't have to try so hard just to get a kiss. Or that omega..."

My face warms up. "You're my type. That's why I'm shy."

Jimin looks up at me on the counter, finishing his eye makeup before slotting himself between my legs, fingers experimentally trailing up and down my thighs.

"I... I make you feel shy?" His hands grip my thighs as he looks up into my eyes, chewing on his plump lower lip, his eyes swirling. "Does it feel different with me, Jungkook?"

A lump forms in my throat and I feel the pull, Jimin's lips approaching centimeters at a time as my eyes flit between his lips and eyes, unsure which is more deadly at the moment. My heart pounds as I process his question, trying to decipher how different my name sounds with the timbre of his voice.

Slowly, I nod, the air thickening as I can't help my body's natural reaction to the man before me. It isn't the fact that an alpha is the one treating me like this.

It's the fact that it's none other than Park Jimin.

I slide off the counter, cupping Jimin's face as his hands move to my waist, pulling us close so our bottom halves collide. A puff of air leaves my lips at the contact and I bring Jimin's face closer, watching him until his eyelids fall closed, my own following soon after.

And we kiss.

It's different than any others I've experienced: gentle, slow, intimate. Something about this being Jimin's very first kiss makes me want to drown in the feeling. I want it to be perfect. I want him to be comfortable.

I want him to feel just how different he is when he has my lips against his.

When we pull away, Jimin's giving me that gorgeous smile of his, his cheeks dusted a gentle rose. My scent sweetens and he giggles, pecking me again.

"It feels different."

-

"I will never understand why restaurants need to be this extra." I scoff, looking at all of the excessive shows of wealth from the unnecessary, spiraling staircases to the intricate, most likely hand crafted, chandeliers. "I'd rather the money be spent on the workers and ingredients."

Jimin chuckles. "I agree, though I can assure you they don't cut corners when it comes to the ingredients. Even the water is needlessly expensive."

"They can pay bills then."

"Isn't that what I'm doing?" Jimin quirks an eyebrow, his eyes meeting mine.

"That you are, Daddy."