✿ 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✿

Anirudh's age:29
Bondita's age:22
I don't think it's an Os or T's name this please,after then I will add the description of the story.🤧😇
_____________________

The crispy cold, the mist-ridden foggy morning, the rustling of the leaves against the cold draught of wind, and the melodious whistle of the winter birds make the winter morning most charismatic. Come winter and in India Nature is in her full bloom. Bondita got up from her bed and saw Anirudh who was busy with his case papers she glanced towards the room's clock.

"Pati babu Kitna zyada samay ho gaya hai aapne uthya kyu nahi"She saw him.

"Woh tum raat ko bol rahi thi na ki tumhe thkaan hai toh isliye maine tumhe uthaya nahi"Anirudh was still busy with his paper.

"Hmm"She tried to get up from her place but the things started to get darken she sat on the bed holding her head.Anirudh seeing her like this got up from his place.

"Kya hua Bondita?"He asked her tensely.

"Kuch nahi Pati babu bus thodi thaakan hai aur bhuk bhi shayad us vajay se"

"Bondita inta kahogi toh moti ho jaaugi"He said her teasingly.

"Aap na,chodeye aapko gift karidhne ko Aarchi ke liye aap kya laye?"Bondita asked him being impatient.

Anirudh without saying any word moved towards the dressing table and picked up a red little box with a rose printed on it.He handed it Bondita.Bondita gently opened it.It had a cute pair of classic Sliver Anklets which had some Pink and blue handsome glossy stones with intriguing matrix in between.

"Ata dekhte kemon??"Anirudh asked her combing his hairs.(How does it looks)

"Khub sundor"Bondita replied him hugging him from behind.(very beautiful)

Anirudh turned towards her gently kissed her forehead.

"Kitni sundar ho tum Bondita"He trailed his finger from her head to her chin lifting her face up, gently kissing her both eyes.A shy smile and a dark red blush kept on her cheeks.
He was about to kiss her lips but a loud knok on the door disturbed them.

"Sab mere romance ke dushman hai"He mummered under his breath.

"Jaye darwasa kholeye"Bondita pushed him gently to the side.

______________________

"Haan kaka sab kuch rakh liya hai,bus Bondita ka intezar hai"Anirudh tapped his feet on the floor waiting for Bondita while Kaka was busy checking the sweets and other things for his Aarchi.

"Bondita,we are running out of time, jaldi aao"Anirudh screamed his lungs out and the voice echoed in the whole haveli.

"Gala karab ho jaaye ga fir,sach mai gunge ho jaayge"Bondita said coming from stairs while fixing her earings.She was draped into a Yellow banarasi saree,her hairs where opened which were wavy and the long swing earings made her look queenly yet divine.

"Ab chaleye"

"You look pretty beautiful"He hushed in her ears as they walked towards the car.

"Thank you,Mr Ani...... patibabu"She said smiling as her cheeks gleamed in rosaceous.

__________________

They were on their way to Sampoorna's house, Bondita was busy seeing the scenic-view,her hairs flew in the wind.Anirudh saw a little field where women were busy plucking roses.He rushed to the field and plucked one of the beautiful between them.The women giggled seeing him while he passed them an awkward smile.

"Khan gaye they aap??"Bondita asked him making a cute face.

Instead of saying anything he attached the red rose to her hairs.Seeing her with those dark eyes he uttered happily
"Amar sundari, Bondita"(My beautiful Bondita)