❁𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 ❁

Unedited

Anirudh's age :29
Bondita's age:22
--------------------

A loose necklace hung at her neck while she roamed freely in the vacant house.She held the door knob and twisted it,the view at the backyard was winsome. she watch the squirrels play, to absorb the sweet birdsong as if it were nectar, these were the simple joys she loved in her life.

"Bondita"He called her in mellifluous voice.
"Tumhe accha laga yeh garh? janta hu chota hai lekin abh....."

"Shhhh!!Kitni baat karte hai,Bhot zyada Sundar garh hai aur hum yahin rahege"She said while a wide smile accrossed her face.

Bondita and Anirudh had newly shifted to Koch Bihar a popular city in West Bengal.It was not much time after their marriage, They decided to move out of Tulsipur as Anirudh had signed a property and that's what it!A new fully furnished stood before them.Anirudh being him though that a larvishing house for his Bondita is not sufficient,But what he didn't knew that if she can go with him to a simple house with 1 room so why would she don't love the house which her man had get it made for them.

__________________

"Patibabu!yeh yahan accha nahi lagega isse wahan shift kardijiye"She pointed towards the corner.

"Hffff!!"Anirudh sat on the bed huffing a Deep breath.

"Patibabu kareye naa"Bondita said crossing her hand on her chest.

"Bondita not now!10 times, 10 baar maine shift Kiya hai uss table mujhse nahi hota aab"Anirudh said resting his back on the bed his vest drenched in sweat.

"Isliye,Kaka sasur ji ne kaha tha ki kuch aadmi se madad le lena lekin aapko hi Gadha dhari Bheem banna tha toh mai kya karu"She said blowing air on his tired body.

"Achaa Ji!Agar kisi se madad le leta toh yeh Kahan se ho pta?"Anirudh said while a smirk played on his face.

And before Bondita had said anything he pulled her on the bed and she landed on him.He blewed on her face while she closed her eyes, Slowly and steady she opened them and saw him seeing her lovingly.

"patibabu aapko yeh sabh din mein hi kyu yaad aata hai?"She said wiping his sweat.

"Kyunki din mein kaam hota hai aur Tum mera energy dose ho! Samjhi"He said pushing the stands behind her ear.

"Accha aab toh dose mil gaya naa ab chorr dijiye,Baaki ka kaam ke baad"She struggle with his grip but got out of them soon after.

"Yaad rakhna fir mukar naa jana"He said standing now to continue his work.

"Excuse me!Main kuch nahi bhulti sabh yaad rehta hai"She exclaimed showing her tongue.

_______________

"Patibabu!Aapka kaam ho gaya ho toh aab chaliye khana kha lijiye"she stood before him.

"Hmm Bondita! Finally hamara room set ho gaya"Anirudh said streching himself and proud of his work.

"Woh toh hai!Aab bus kuch din aur lagenge hame settle hone ke liye fir hum aur hamare chota sa ashiyana"Bondita said smiling.

"Bus ek cheez ki kami hai"Anirudh said walking towards the empty wall and adjusted the nail on wall. A photo hung there,thier wedding photo.