❁𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓨𝓸𝓾❁

Anirudh's age:28
Bondita's age:22
-----------------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><>
May contain a mature scene ahead.
Read at your discretion
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Her hand made artistic mudras as she danced gracefully

Her hand made artistic mudras as she danced gracefully. Her hair strands flew making her look bewitching. Her saree's pallu was tuck on her waist. The two girls followed her like a little squirrel. She stood still and saw them who were still now twirling around. She moved towards them and stopped them laughing.

"Bas! bas! gir jaaugi dono,shant ho jaao"They looked at her with their innocent eyes cutely.

"Didi Aaj bhot maza aaya, bus yeh nahi bna, "A 6-year old Durga said to Bondita while trying to make the mudra.

"Haan Kal seekhege isse Garh jaao 6 Baj Gayee hai, hmm, "Bondita said ruffling their hair.

"Balister babu aayege na didi?"A 6-year old  Ragni asked Bondita.

"Woh Barrister Babu Hotaa hai!"Bondita said chuckling.

"Haan wahi!"Durga and Ragni held hands and swung them together."Bubye didi" They said together waving hands together. Bondita waved her hand back smiling.

"Yeh dono bhi na"Bondita mumbled to herself smiling and picked up the flowers that the two girls brought with them. She again tucked her Pallu near her waist and walked towards the terrace. Humming soft songs she began to disrobe the clothes and folding them neatly.

"Offo!!!Yeh"She slapped her forehead lightly and placed the two roses on the beautiful vase.
Opening the window of the Kitchen she began cutting vegetables.

"Bon-di-ta" Anirudh entered and said her name in a soft singing tone. Getting no response from her he started searching for her. He slowly walked towards the kitchen the sight before he was breathtaking idyllic.

She stood there cooking while her waist was visible to his dark love-struck orbs. Her hair was in a messy bun and the hairs strands flew on her face making it difficult for her to kned the Flour. Her forehead had dry flour dust.

"Bon-di-ta" He moved towards her and encircled her waist from behind and giving a good-sounding kiss to her cheek. It was common for her to get kisses like this every day after they shifted to Kolkata.

"Aap aa Gaye,kaise Raha din?"She said still kneading dough.

"Bhot accha Raha din,lekin pta hai sabse accha kya laga?"Anirudh said playing with her hair.

"Hmmm?Kya laga?"She said dusting her hand and saree and keeping her hand around his neck.

"Yeh jo mere saamne hai, Mere maan pasand rang ki saree main," He said smiling and settled her pallu down which was tucked.