❃𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷❃

Bondita's age:23
Anirudh's age:30
---------------------------------------
"Wada kijiye Kabhi saath nahi chodege mera"A 12-year Bondita asked from Anirudh.

"Kabhi nahi,yeh wada hai Bondita ke sakha babu ka"Anirudh was going to keep his hand but he wasn't able to as the train blewed the whistle.
________________________

She saw herself in the mirror,aaplying the khol to her divine eyes and painting her glossy lips with the bright pink Colour she stepped out of her room.
"Bondita Beta, yeh Haldi ki thal bahar rakh de, "Trilochan said to Bondita who was going towards the door.

"Lekin kaka sasu........,Kaka mai Poulomi didi ke Garh jaa rahi thi,unhe bhi toh tyar
Karna hai"Bondita said fidgeting with her saree's pallu.

"Arey,samay hi kitna lage ga,rakh Dena" He forcefully handed him the patter.

Bondita gazed at the floor and hurriedly clashed with Anirudh who just came after playing Tennis. The platter got scattered and the yellow Powder-coated them. Bondita coughed and saw him.

"Aap, Dekh ke nahi chal sakte they kya," Bondita said dusting the Tumeric.

"Mai toh dekh kar chal raha tha tumhne hi toh yeh thal giriye mere upar, "Anirudh said dusting his hair while the Tumeric again flew making Bondita cough.

"Arey! Poulomi ke rang mai dhalna chayeye tha aapko Anirudh babu Magar aap toh Barrister Sahiba ke rang mai dhal rahe hai"A woman comment making Bondita remember her the most hateful birthday.

-Last birthday-
Bondita was in her final year of college, On her 22nd birthday, she came to India basically to meet her family and confess her love to her Sakha babu. She hopping around and jumping in her saree entered Roy Chaudhary's Maison. She saw a girl elder than her, standing beside Anirudh. She nearly looked at the age of Him. while everyone was busy serving the guests,
Bondita stood beside Trilochan whose eyes were sparkling with joy.

"Kaka sasur Ji, Yeh sab kon hai?"Bondita said in a whisper.

"Bah..... Bondita Anirudh ke liye rishta aaya hai, Poulomi naam hai ladki ka, Anirudh ko Mandir mai dekha tha"Kaka said still seeing his perfect couple.

"Oh!Accha kal dekha hoga jab hum dono gaye they,Waise kaka sasuji sakha babu ne kya kaha?"Bondita said still with a hope.

"Pta nahi kya kahega?Aaj bus ek hi baar mila hai!Jab pta chalega toh garh sar par utha lega"He said wiping tears of his spects.

"Woh toh hai,Purani adat"Bondita chuckled and hopped out of the maison.
She sat near the river seeing the flowing water."aaj raat hi bta Dugi unhe ki prem hai,shyad unhe bhi ho, Aapna pyar yu hi Todhi Jaane Dugi" She murmured to herself and red color flew to her cheeks.

On the same night Trilochan called up Anirudh at his room, Bondita had lit up few candles on the open terrace and had decked up beautifully to impress him.

"Anirudh tu Poulomi se shaadi kar le,kitni susheel aur sanskari hai"He said with a serious expression.

"Par kaka Bondita se wada kiya hai,aur agar use mujhse prem hua toh?"He said blushing.

"Anirudh jhooti tasalli dena band kar khudoko,Arey! Bondita aapne aap se 8-9 saal bade aadmi se prem kyu karegi?"He broke his hope and even the willingness of love.

"Kaka karuga shaadi magar 1 saal baad jab Bondita Barrister ban jaayegi, zimmedari uthayi hai toh puri karuga"Anirudh said wiping out his tears.

"Yeh konsi zimmedari hai jo shaadi kiye bina nahi nibha payega?"Trilochan asked him grinding his teeth.

"Kaka bus baat rok dijiye yahi, Poulomi maan jaayegi"And left without saying a word.

"Sakha babu!!!sakha babu!!!"Bondita screamed from terrace as soon as she saw Anirudh Going somewhere at this hour of time.