~ 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ~

As many of you said for the next
Part so here is it.
Anirudh's age:29
Bondita's age:22
________________________

Bondita and Anirudh were in each other's embrace when Bondita sensed someone is pulling her saree from behind she immediately turned back to see it.

"Kya Hua Aru, Kuch chayeye kya?"Bondita said picking her up in her arms.

"Mashima Maa ne Kaha ki aapke pass Ek Chota rassogulla hai, mere jaisa woh Kahan hai?? Kahin nahi dikh Raha hai"

Bondita giggled listening to her cute talks."Woh toh 9 mahine baad aayega."

"Lekin woh tab tak Kahan rahega??"Aarchi said scratching her head.

"Yaha" Bondita patted on her lower abdomen.

"Lekin yeh toh bhot Choti jagah hai, "Aarchi said pointing towards her stomach.

"Lekin fir bhi woh aa jaayega"Bondita pulled her cheeks.

_______________

It was late night when Anirudh and Bondita were going back to Roy Chaudhary Maison. Bondita was looking up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinite. While Anirudh was busy driving. Bondita's head was rested on Anirudh's shoulder.

"Bondita" Anirudh said in a soft and loving voice.

"Hmmm" Bondita sat upright and saw him.

"Hum Garh main Abhi Kuch bhi nahi batayege, Ek Baar confirm ho jaaye, fir sabko bta dege thik hai," he said cupping her face by his one hand.

"Pata hai patibabu, main bhi yahi soch Rahi thi kya pta dayima ki baat sach bhi ya nahi, "She said making a cute little face scrunching her nose.

Anirudh giggled listening to her sweet funny talks." khud Bacchi hai baccho ko kya sambhalegi, agar Baccha na bhi aaye toh hum Ek dusre ke liye kafi hai"He thought and looked at Bondita who was busy playing with her saree's pallu yawning.
_____________________

"Congratulations Mrs. Roy Chaudhary you are 5 weeks pregnant," Said Dr. Lily to Bondita while checking up her reports.

"So the doctor does it means she is pregnant," Anirudh said in confusion.

Both Dr. Lily and Bondita saw Anirudh with a -are-you-stupid-look.

"Mr. Roy Chaudhary it's your duty to look after her, give her enough of roughages and healthy food, and Mrs. Roy Chaudhary you must start exercising but remember don't overdo it."Dr. Lily started scribbling something in the paper while Anirudh was interrogating Bondita's health.

"Doctor any Health-related complications???"Anirudh asked Lily while squeezing Bondita's shoulder.

"No, Mr. Chaudhary but I have prescribed some Prenatal vitamins, they might help with vitamins and all fine"Lily said smiling towards both of them.

"Thank you Dr. Lily" Anirudh shook hands with her.

"Patibabu Chaleye" Bondita and Anirudh intertwined their hands with each other.
___________________

Bondita and Anirudh entered the haveli with a charming and gleaming smile on their face. Bondita had her medical reports in her hand while Anirudh had Rasmanjuri sweets.
All were busy with their chores Batuk was busy with seeing and checking accounts with Kaka while Som was busy reading Novel. Bondita covered her head with the Pallu and touched kaka's feet. Anirudh was quick enough to put the sweets in his mouth.

"Anirudh aur bahu itni Khushi kya Hua hai?"Kaka said chewing up his sweet.

"Kya kaka aap bhi Boudi ne koi case jeeta hoga ya fir......"Batuk said still checking up his account book.