❁𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓲 𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓱𝓪❁

Anirudh's age:25
Bondita's age:22
-----------------------
She was dressed up as a newly married Bride but her hair parting didn't have vermillion. The car honking made her heart beat faster. She peeped from the Window which hid her behind the White curtains. He stepped out of the car and his gaze landed at her windows. He was not able to see her but her tantalizing khol smudged eyes were evident that she is waiting for him. Their eye contact would have made anyone fall weak at their knees.

"Anirudh babu, aab aapni premika ko nihara ho Gaya ho toh Nazar ghumakar hamse bhi gale mil Lijiye, "Trilochan said statistically to him.

"Kaka, aab aap bhi majak uda rahe hai" Anirudh whined like a little child.

She chuckled a little and turned behind to see the mirror. She fixed her hair once again and Pouring some of his favorite rose perfume she hopped down the old staircase. She was about to cross the threshold of the Das bari when she sensed someone holding on her wrist, a tight hold.

"Roy Choudhury ke aagan mai Kadam bhi Rakha toh pair kat Dugi! samjhi?"Kalindi said in a threatening tone."Chodo hui hai tu?, Kalankini kehlayegi,Aurath boli surat aur gunghat mai hi acchi hoti hai"

"Par thakumaa... Sakha babu kkuch der phele hi aaye hai, Bus thodi der main hi aa jaugi"Bondita said desperately.

"Garh chod kar phele hi hame nicha dikha Chuki hai tu, aab kya Bachi kuchi ijzat ko bhi uchal na hai?"Kalindi screamed at her.

"Par Thukumaa"Bondita was intrepted in between.

"Kitna tark karege?iss tark ne tera garh barbad kar diya.Kya bankar reh gayi Bas Barrister Babu Bondita piche naa hi pita naa hi pati ka naam"Sumati taunted her from behind.

"Aur ab Trilochan Samdhi ji ke garh ko bhi barbad kar dege,isse zyada accha hai reh jaa garh par,Kechari par bhi log taane hi maarte hoge."Kalindi said now grinding her ayurvedic medicine.

"Ji nahi,Bhale hi Mai Bondita hu bus Bondita magar bhot sammaan milta hai"Bondita answered thier useless questions at thier mouth.

"Aab Hamse muh bhi chalane lagi hai?"Sumati pulled her thickly lustrous black hair in a frist.

Bondita didn't say a word but saw her Mother who used to tie those beautiful hair in a braid were now even showing mercy to her.

"Pair thod doge lekin Vishvash nahi,Mil ke toh rehugi aapne sakha babu se."She opned her mother frist and walked towards the stair case elegantly while her Anklets made tingling sound.

Mai tui jole na jaiyo
o ki o he kolonkini radha
kodom gache boisha ache kanu haramzada
{"O my brothers...
Hear me, whom you have named Kalankini Radha
The wicked Kanu (Krishna), is up on the Kadamba tree"}

Bondita gently took a novel from her Book shelf and moved towards the Terrace.The white swing was under the shed of Parijat flowers which made the environment smell as fresh as them.She sat on the swing and pushed it from her one leg.As soon as the swing started moving the parijat flowers fell down the tree making her giggle.

Anirudh who was tapping his feet restlessly writing his diary listen her giggle quickly stood up and moved towards the Terrace.He sat in front of her.

"Arey, mat kareye na",Tupur said to som who was busy Tickling her.

"Areyy!!Aise kaise ubau bola tha tumne mujhe"som began tickling her again.

"Hahaha,mat kareye ssshhh!!!"Tupur said to him all of the sudden.

"Kya huaa aaah!"Tupur covered his mouth with her hand.