❁𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼❁

Anirudh's age: 28
Bondita's age: 21
-----------------------
The whole world seems to be dipped in the yellow light of the sun. The chirping of the birds and the sound of their flapping winds echoed in the surrounding.

He gently caressed the mark on her neck and decolletage while she slept snuggling to his chest. A cold wind flew making her stir in sleep. He gently covered her in the blanket and peaked her lips which made her smile in sleep.

"Good morning, Amar Mamoni" Anirudh wished a sleeping bondita, smiling looking at her radiating morning face.

"Umm, mm Good morning patibabu," She said in a muffling voice.

"Slept well?"He asked her gently tugging her hair strands.

"Hmm, did you?"She now sat on the bed covering herself in the blanket.

"Kind of; 4 ghante mein kiski needh Puri hoti hai?"He said yawning dramatically.

"Acchhaa!! Remember that ki woh aap the Who started"She uttered making a face and wearing his shirt.

"Ohhh!So what about another session kya pta needh ud jaaye"Anirudh responded teasingly.

"Ayee! Patibabu don't dare to it's already late" Bondita mumbled buttoning up the shirt.

This made him a little grumpy but the view of her buttoning the shirt with a little cleavage showing up made him hard to control.

"Patibabu, Mujhe woh dijiye," she said pointing towards the drawer where her juda stick was present.

"Lijiye Bondita Ji," He said passing it to her.

She gently hold her hair in a bun securing it with the stick, few stands fell on her face while she tugged them behind her ears.

"Haayee, Sundara"Anirudh kept his hand on his heart.

"Patibabu,aap bhot drama kar rahe hai, now no more things," She said getting off the bed.

Her lacteal thighs peeked out of his loose shirt while she roamed in the room freely, searching for something. Her shirt flew making her buttocks visible to his eyes. His hand stiffened on the bed clutching the blanket tightly.

"Patibabu, main shower ke liye jaa rahi hu,aap coffee bna lijiye aaj please!"She made a cute pout and grabbed the towel and bathrobe.

"Hmm, I'll manage, "He said getting off the bed.

"Thank you," She said kissing his cheek and running towards the bathroom.

This small gesture made him smile, she didn't change even after 1 year of their marriage.

She drapped the nine yards long yellow saree on her hourglass figure with a bindi on her forehead making her look alluring.

"Bondita, coffee," He said passing her the cup.

"Patibabu!!!thank you I love you, you are the best"She exclaimed happily.

"Bus! bus! Abb jyada drama nahi" He chuckled.

"You go and get shower tab tak I'll make breakfast," She said handing him his bathrobe.

She fried her round luchi in the frying pan when the phone rang. She gently tucked the pallu in her waist as a normal housewife does while doing work.

"Hello! bondu?"She exclaimed from that side.

"Sampoorna ma! kaise ho?"Bondita said smiling.

"Yeh sab chorr! Anirudh ko bta diya tune?"A voice of eagerness rose from inside her.