~𝘔𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘦~

Anirudh's age: 25
Bondita's age:19

-------------------------------------------
The gust of wind washed over her sensation of being left alone on those lonely and Alone roads of Hyderabad. A feminine figure wrapped up in that printed Bengali saree watched the game of little boys playing late in the street.

"Yeh toh cheating hui naa"She exclaimed with disbelief as they did their betrayal with their friends.

"Didi, aap beech mein naa aao, Yeh toh hamara game hai"the boy looked at her with a disappointed visible on his face.

"Kyu na--"

"Aieee Bonditaaa 9 baj gye, hostel ka gate band ho jaayegaa, jaldie aa" Ritu screamed from inside the bars of hostel gate.

"Kaka ruk jaao aa jaayegi Bondita,Abhi band na karo"Ritu pleased to the security guard which stood at the entrance of the hostel gate.

"Nahi Ritu beti,Aaj toh nahi suni jaayegi tumhari"He grinned and ranged up the Roy Choudhury's telephone.

Roy Choudhury's residence

TRING!TRING!

"Hello! Anirudh Roy Choudhury this side"Anirudh received the call, The biggest son of Roy Choudhury's and the best barrister of Kolkata for sure.

"Hello,haan Anirudh ji aapki patni abhi bhi bahar hai aur hostel ka gate band ho gaya hai, aap inko samjhaye yeh iss hafte teesri baar hai"the guard complaint her husband like a Child who didn't got his toffee from mother.

"Yeh ladki!Kaka phone dijiye"Anirudh hushed calmly yet annoyed.

"Hello?" Bondita said clueless who was the other side.

"Bonditaaa!! it's 3rd timeee!!! How can you be soo dumb not to reach the gate on time? Kaka ko problem hoti hai"He screamed his lungs out to the girl who was clueless about him.

"You called me dumb!??you called Bondita dumbbbbbb!???"She exclaimed with a disapproval in her tone.

"I hate you patibabu" Bondita said with pearl like tears in her eyes.

She entered the hostel wiping out her tears and reaching to her room,Ritu running behind her to catch her as if she was running behind a angry bullet train.

Here Anirudh confused with her behaviour sat on the couch.

"Love you se phele hate you sunn liya! Well done big Roy Choudhury for this behaviour of your's roo rahi hogi Bondu waha" He hitted his head with disappointment.

"Birthday aa raha hai baudi ka, bolte kyu nhi I love you, 3 shabd nhi bole jaa rahe areeyyy mujhse seekhiye pheli nazar mein pyar dusri nazar mein Gf" Batuk the littlest roy choudhary said to his dada.

"Batuk, bataun main tumhe firr!! KAKAAAA" Anirudh yelled out.

"Nhi sunna toh nhi suno na , yeh chugli kyu karte hai?" Batuk with a dramatic tone in his voice exclaimed.

Anirudh while glazing at the moon saw her photo, the not-so-perfect photo as said by Bondita, but the most-perfect photo as he saw it. It was clicked by his new camera, of course what can be better than clicking first photo of your beautiful Wife in it. She looked like a enchanted beauty, turmeric smudged on her forehead while her messy hair fall on her face.

"Inhi adao ne toh madam ka ashiq bana diya hai" Ani babu Blushed as a newly wedded groom on his first glance at his bride.

"Kaka, Main Kolkata jaa raha hu,Ek bhot zaruri kaam hai" Anirudh said packing his bag, controlling his overflow of emotions.