Chapter 4:~The Meeting~

The meeting in Gondor some weeks later began. "What happened to Elora cannot happen again,"Aragorn explained. And Thranduil nodded, "Elora needs to reclaim her throne and she needs everyone's help," And Elora sighed, "The people of The Light Kingdom fallows Livia out of fear. That is an advantage for us. If I were to defeat her, I would be able to reclaim my throne and have my peoples support," And everyone in the room nodded. "So what's our first move,"Faramir asked.
Elora felt her anger rise and went against the gates when Emersion grabbed her arm. "Elora, what are you gonna do?," And Elora looked at him, "I'm going to take back what she stole!," And Emersion sighed, "Elora, you cannot ride against The Light Kingdom without a plan. If Livia catches you, she will kill you," And Elora broke free from his grip. "Elora, you cannot take her armies alone. You're not strong enough," And Elora turned to him angrily. "I AM JUST AS STRONG AND AS STUBBORN AS LIVIA! I WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR OF HER!," And Emersion sighed. "Elora, what are you gonna do? You need a plan," And Elora looked at him angrily, "As long as Livia lives and breaths, no one in Middle Earth is safe! Only one Queen can survive! And I intend it to be me," And Emersion sighed, "I know. But I'm not letting you do this alone," And Elora smiled, "Thank you," And Legolas smiled, "So what's the plan?," And Elora smiled.