Chapter 10:~Back in Gondor~

"What happened to him? What has happened to my son!?,"Thranduil exclaimed worriedly as they entered the infirmary and Aragorn laid down the shaking Legolas in the infirmary bed. "I don't know. But Livia is behind it,"He explained to The elven King. And Thranduil sighed and swallowed.
Elora entered the infirmary and gave Legolas an antidote potion for the poison and healed her brother with her magic.
"If Livia is willing to go this far to get to me, there's no telling of what she'll do next,"Elora sighed. "Is he going to be alright, lassie?,"Gimli asked worriedly. And Elora nodded, "But Livia rides for war and that's exactly what she shall get. It's time for me to take back The Light Kingdom that my ancestors long reigned over!," And Thranduil sighed and nodded, "Yes, it is,"

Elora watched over her brother for the next few hours. "Muinthel...?," She suddenly heard Legolas groaning. And she turned to her brother and put her hand gently on his forehead, "I'm here, Legolas,"She whispered gently, "Go back to sleep," And Legolas groaned again as he was trying to open his eyes. "Water...,"He mumbled.
Elora sighed and held up a glass with fresh cold water and brought the glass to her brother's lips.
She helped her brother to drink the water. Right now, she was the only healer that they could reach. And that meant she needed to save her brother. She would not let her brother die!.
Suddenly, Thranduil entered the room. "How is he?,"He asked. "He'll be fine, My Lord, your son will be fine,"Elora said politely. And Thranduil looked at her confused, "Elora, I'm your adar. You don't have to address me like that. I've told you that before, have I not?," And Elora sighed, "Adar, I'm sorry. It's just... Everything feels so hard... When I defeat Livia... If I do... I'm going to be Queen... But I will also need to give them something I don't know if I can... An heir who will continue The Light Elves Dynasty when I die or sail," And Thranduil sighed and smiled as he hugged her tightly, "I know you will be a great Queen soon," And Elora smiled at her father.