Chapter 2:~First Meeting~

(Fourth age, year 2, 3 of April)

In the early morning, Elora arrived back to Gondor with her brother and his friends. Legolas told Elora everything that had happened after she had left. And that Elrohir had taken over Imladris as The Lord after Elrond had sailed. But he didn't know why both twin brothers hadn't inherited as Lord Of Imladris.
"Welcome back, Elora. It's good to have you back in Gondor," Aragorn greeted her and turned to Legolas, "Your father has recently arrived," And Legolas smiled and nodded, "Thank you, mellon nín. We're ready to meet him," And he glanced at Elora. Elora smiled weakly at her brother. But she felt her nervousness grow.

Thranduil stood in the great hall when they entered. He hugged Legolas lovingly and turned to Elora. "So, you're the thief who robbed citizens of Gondor," And Elora swallowed, "My Lord, I am sorry," And Thranduil swallowed. It was something familiar about this Elleth. "Let me look at you, child,"He ordered gently. Elora slowly looked up. Thranduil gently stroked away a golden lock from her face and smiled warmly, "You look so much like your mother. It really is you," And Elora smiled.
Thranduil gently pulled his long lost daughter into his arms and hugged her tightly. Elora hugged him gently back. Legolas smiled at his father and sister. Thranduil broke the hug to look at his daughter, "Now I hope you will come with me back to Eryn Lasgalen, iellig," (My daughter) And Elora swallowed. She didn't know how to answer that question. Should she tell them what danger she really was in?.
Thranduil wanted to spend time with his long lost daughter before he told her about her engagement. He had talked with Elrond last year. And heard that Elladan had been very interested in marrying Elora and become King consort of The Light Kingdom after the agreement that Elrohir would be new Lord Of Rivendell.
If Elladan or Elrohir would marry Elora, they would remain immortal because of Elora's connection with the gods.
Elora smiled at her father and Aragorn went over to Elora. "Elora, there's someone here to see you," He smiled and nodded behind her. Elora turned around and saw Emersion smiling at her. "Emersion!,"Elora exclaimed happily and hugged the wizard tightly. Emersion smiled and hugged her tightly back, happy to have his adoptive daughter back in his arms. "The elves agreed that I'm not a threat to Middle Earth and I'm free to do as I wish with My Queen's blessings,"Emersion explained and smiled at Elora. And Elora looked at him confused, "I'm your Queen?," And Emersion gave her a gentle smile, "Yes, you are. I'm officially a subject of The Light Kingdom. And I'm coming with you back there. Your guards are outside?,"
Elora didn't know how to answer. She knew she needed to tell Emersion what happened. "Emersion, there's something I need to tell you,"She began nervously and sadly. And Emersion sighed, "Elora, what happened?," And Elora sighed, "I did not reclaim my throne after I left," And Emersion looked at her confused, "What? Why?," And Elora sighed, "Because Livia's guards has been hunting me since I left. I said I could do this alone, Emersion, but I can't! Not without your help," And Emersion sighed, "Alright, I will help you. We're going to take back your throne together," And Elora smiled, "Thank you," And Emersion smiled at her and hugged her tightly, "I will never leave you again,"
Thranduil smiled at his daughter and the wizard. But how should he be able to tell her about the engagement?