Chapter 11:~Secret revealed~

Next evening, everyone was happy to see Legolas well again and a feast was held but also a meeting.
Elladan was staring at Elora. "Elladan, go and talk to her. She's going to be your wife. You cannot continue keeping distance from each other,"Arwen explained. And Elladan sighed, "You're right, sister. I will go to her," And Arwen smiled.

Elladan knew that he would become immortal again when he married Elora. But he didn't want their marriage to be just an arranged one. He wanted her to be able to love him too.

The meeting began, everyone was gathered including the hobbits Merry and Pippin.
"Livia is going against war,"Elora explained and Aragorn nodded. "If we do not act now, The Light Kingdom will be lost," And she went away from the table. "It won't take long before she attacks Eryn Lasgalen," "Attack Eryn Lasgalen!?,"A man interrupted. And Elora looked up. "You so called elves!,"Livia's ambassador snapped. And Elora turned to the ambassador. "Your soldiers attacks our soldiers daily! Huh! You don't think we know where the orders come from!? The whole Middle Earth knows these elves sail up the tames, all the way to your royal bed!,"The ambassador mocked angrily. And Elora looked at him angrily and a Eryn Lasgalen guard drew his sword but Elora held her hand before him. "You will leave my presence, Sir!," Elora said angrily, "Go back to your rat hole! Tell Livia, I fear neither her, nor her magic, nor her armies! Tell Livia if she wants to shake her little fist at us, we're ready to give her such bite, she'll wish she'd kept her hands from my Kingdom!," And Emersion swallowed. "You see a leaf fall and you think you know which way the wind blows,"The ambassador began, "Well, there's a wind coming, madam, that will sweep away your pride!," And he bowed. "I, TOO, CAN COMMAND THE WIND, SIR!," Elora exclaimed angrily, "I HAVE A HURRICANE THAT WILL STRIP THE DARK KINGDOM BARE IF YOU DARE TO TRY ME!," And she turned to Legolas who looked at her shocked but with a smile. And Elladan smiled.

A while later, Elora stood in the garden when Elladan showed up behind her. "You alright?," And Elora turned to him, "I'm fine. Just wanted to be alone for a while," And Elladan went over to her, "Elora, if we're going to marry and rule The Light Kingdom, you have to let me in to be your husband. I want to be your husband, for real. Not just your King," And Elora looked at him confused, "What are you talking about? Are you trying to propose to me?," And Elladan looked at her confused, "You don't know? We've been engaged since before you left. Your father arranged it with my father before he sailed. I will remain immortal when we marry because of the bound Light Elves have with The Valar," And Elora breathed out in shock, "How could he?...,"She mumbled so Elladan couldn't hear her. "Elora? My Lady?,"Elladan asked gently.
Elora didn't look up at him, instead she turned and walked into Gondor's castle again. And Elladan swallowed. Had he done something wrong?