Chapter 17:~The Final Battle~

They arrived to The Light Kingdom and Livia's army showed up far away from them. Elora sat on her horse Snowflake. And she turned to her father,
"I'll take care of Livia. You take care of The army,"
"Are you sure you can do this alone?,"Legolas asked, "She was your friend,"
And Elora sighed, "It's my fault she became this way. The least thing is finish it. Whatever happens in this battle, one of us will be The Queen of The Light Kingdom,"

And she rode away against Livia who run against the mountain. And the others in middle earth started to fight Livia's army.

Elora arrived to the mountain and got of Snowflake,
"Stay here," She told the horse.
And she run up on the small path up to the top of the mountain.

Livia stood at the top of the mountain when Elora showed up,
"You've finally come,"Livia muttered as she turned to The elf Princess of Mirkwood,
"So, let's finish this!,"
And she made herself ready with her magic.
"Gladly,"Elora replied with anger in her voice.

And Livia sent her into the dark stone wall of the mountain's cave,
"You really think you're better than me!? Huh! Stronger than me!?,"
And Elora stood up and shot fire at the witch who absorbed the fire and went over to Elora, grabbed her and threw her to the hard ground with force of her magic.
And Elora yelped in pain.
"You can't defeat me, princess! You're too weak!,"Livia exclaimed.
And Elora slowly stood up,
"Don't tell me what I can't do!,"
And she pulled out her daggers and started to fight Livia again.

Livia blocked her attacks with a shield of magic when Elora suddenly grabbed her and pressed her against the wall,
"I'm not so worthless and weak as you think!,"
And Livia kicked her off and Elora backed. And Livia threw herself against her and kicked one of Elora's daggers out of her hand and grabbed her arm.

Elora just smiled wickedly when she realised how close to the edge they were. And she turned them around so Livia was closest to the edge instead with just a step to fall.
And Livia drew her dagger and tried to stab Elora, but Elora kicked the dagger out of Livia's hand and stabbed hers in Livia's heart.

Livia quickly stilled. Elora looked at her with both sadness and anger. She knew it would take some minutes before Livia died since she was a witch with magic and immortal and not the human girl she had been when they first met.

Livia looked at her angrily.
"I'm sorry,"Elora whispered. And she pulled out her dagger and Livia fell down the cliff dead and landed somewhere on the battlefield below the mountain.

Elora swallowed as she looked down at the ground after her,
"I'm sorry, Livia. About how things turned out between us. Rest in peace,"
And she grabbed her weapons that laid on the ground and began to walk down the mountain to the battlefield.

Legolas searched the battlefield, hoping he wouldn't found his sister among the dead.
The most of Livia's army had been killed but North and some of his men remained.
They would be executed unless Elora showed up. If she was dead, The Light Kingdom would belong to Mirkwood and their father would rule over it as well.
Suddenly, he noticed Livia among the dead bodies.
"Elora, did it,"Aragorn smiled and put his hand on Legolas shoulder.
"Seems like Elora stabbed her through the heart,"Legolas sighed.

And suddenly, they were blinded by a bright light. And Legolas smiled when he saw Elora coming riding on Snowflake alive and unharmed.
"Iellig, (My daughter)"Thranduil smiled.

And Elora smiled and got off Snowflake and run over to Legolas who hugged her tightly,
"I thought we had lost you,"
Elora smiled, "You will never lose me,"
"Iell, (daughter)"Thranduil whispered.
And Elora smiled at her father and Thranduil pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. Elora now understood how much her father really loves her. He has just sometimes hard to show that.